[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morrissey - List of the Lost pdf http://www75.zippyshare.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1035x1588-f8ce7e4f.jpg (113 KB, 1035x1588) Image search: [Google]
1035x1588-f8ce7e4f.jpg
113 KB, 1035x1588
Morrissey - List of the Lost pdf
http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/YvibHCoL/file.html
Discuss
no redditors/neolittera pls
>>
pls discuss soon...
>>
Thanks!
>>
7/10
>>
Morrissey is a better songwriter than an author. His prose is too flowery without any of the actual substance.
>>
>>7521787
I am probably among the leading world experts on Morrissey. I have been following his music since 1983, I have been to hundreds of his concerts, I know the deepest trivia about his life (probably more than he knows of his own life), I have listened to his music for hours every day for the past thirty years, I have vast collections of his works, much signed, and several strips of his torn shirts. I've read upwards of twenty books on The Smiths/Morrissey, and read List of the Lost within three hours of its release. I browse Morrissey's personal website/blog, True To You, dozens of times per day, and I am a leading contributor to the fansite Morrissey-solo.com. I know the lyrics backwards to every song he has ever written, I know all of his outtakes and demos and unreleased tracks, I've reread his Autobiography two dozen times, I style my hair like him, I dress like him, I've even begun to dance like him and adopt his camp mannerisms and accent. I became a vegan and animal rights activist because of Morrissey, my holidays revolve around his concert tours, I can quote every word he has said in any interview he has ever done, I know the full names and dates and biographies of each of his multiplicity of band members, from Andy Rourke to Jesse Tobias, and I even masturbate while looking at the Morrissey posters plastered around my room.

I think I am biased and qualified enough to say reliably that this novella is an unsalvageable and unmitigated abomination. It is a book located in the very nexus of all shite, the lowest of Man's creative output, the highest of His self-indulgence and wankery, the epoch and apex of the echelons of turgidity, failure and banality. It is utter garbage. In all sincerity, I would rather stick my cock into a belt sander than have the misfortune to read it again, rather slice off my feet and run an ultramarathon on the bare and bloody stumps, and rather pour lava into my eye sockets.

Save yourselves. Do not read it.
>>
File: wtf.png (88 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
88 KB, 193x200
>>7524009
Haaaaaaaaahahhaahhhhhaaha!
U real cool mate.
>>
I sincerely like it tbqh f-m
>>
>>7524009
This post is legitimately hilarious but I know Morrissey has fans like this and it's scary.

Morrissey's solo albums are a bit cack.

Signed, anon that saw Morrissey play at Glastonbury in 2011.
>>
>>7524009
>I became a vegan
I thought Moz was only vegitarian.
>>
>>7524240
He's made a gradual crossover in the past two/three years
>>
>>7521787
I love Morrissey, but this book is shit
>>
Better than Finnegans Wake
>>
>>7524084
>Morrissey's solo albums are a bit cack.

cmon lad, nothing wrong with bona drag and vauxhall desu
>>
>>7524526
Y
>>
Love Mozza, always have always will.
His autobiography was very good Morrissey and decent lit.
This book is excellent Morrissey but foul lit.
>>
>>7525912
>His autobiography was very good Morrissey and decent lit.

everything up to the smiths breakup is excellent, then the bitterness just takes over completely
>>
>>7525922
This is true anon; but that's to be expected from Moz. He's unapologetically himself. I'm probably a little bias desu
>>
>>7525947
yeah you're right i guess. i enjoy the lawsuit bit in a wretched way too
>>
>>7525952
Beware, I bare more grudges
Than lonely high court judges
>>
Any epubs of his autobiography?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.