[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apart from Mira, what are some literary twitter feeds to follow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 411x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 411x413
Apart from Mira, what are some literary twitter feeds to follow?
>>
spencer madsen
@sosadtoday
>>
>>7514523

For the last time, please leave, Spencer.
>>
>>7514595
im mira not spencer
>>
>>7514506

In that case, please tell Spencer he's no longer welcome here.

Also, you should go, too.
>>
@dril
>>
>>7514612
im actually tao lin
>>
>>7514614
weird twitter is dead
>>
>>7514622

In that case, you know what you need to do...
>>
>>7514630
Not sure what you mean? It's still pretty active and popular.
>>
>>7514633

weird twitter was always dead and lame.
>>
File: f.jpg (97 KB, 695x463) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
97 KB, 695x463
>>7514633
>>
>>7514645
That's your opinion. It's still better than the rest of Twitter
>>
File: Simon.png (37 KB, 705x420) Image search: [Google]
Simon.png
37 KB, 705x420
@racheltacobell - Writer Rachel Bell
@dinkleberg_69 - absurdist Jewess
@turnt_turn - Language deconstructionist
@paulhansonclark - Nebraska Poet
@InkOnLinen - Old man Pinecone fan and architect
@RaymondPettibon - Artist Personality
>>
>>7514659
*@turnt_urn
>>
maybe im one foot in the grave, but i have never seen anyone post a interesting tweet.

some are funny, but that's about it. You could just look up funny compilations.
>>
>>7514652

ha. no it's not.
>>
babys first deep thoughts, but pierro scaruffi and alain de botton
>>
>>7514681
A lot of them are actually funny, unlike the rest of Twitter, so ergo it's better than the rest of Twitter.
>>
>>7514696

ha. no. they're not funny.
>>
>>7514713
I'm sorry you can't enjoy entertaining humor
>>
>>7514731

i'm sorry weird twitter falls under your definition of "entertainment" and "humor."

you, and weird twitter, are no better than the thursday night after dinner group activity at the Lakefront Nursing and Rehabilitation Center's, where they gather all the elderly alzheimer's patients into the main room, around 6 pm, and they pass out coloring books and the nurses spend the next hour trying to stop them from eating the crayons.
>>
>>7514770
Lol why do you hate them so much?
>>
>>7514770

it's a disgusting habit. it's the lowest form of thought.
>>
>>7514784 was meant for >>7514779
>>
>>7514784
Whatever you say, Otis.
>>
>>7514789

don't pretend you don't know it's garbage. you know. deep down. i know you know. everyone knows.
>>
>>7514798
Yeah, some o fthem are garbage, but some others are great, dril included. I'm sure even you could appreciate a couple of them, if you gave them the chance
>>
>>7514810

lol. no. they are garbage.

the latest from @dril:

>anguished imbecile pukes up a surprisingly intact mcgriddle while planting an IED in front of best buy

when you, and the rest of weird twitter, eventually wakes up and has the sudden moment of clarity that you've wasted your life, i can only hope that your choice of suicide is quick and painless. the worst of it is, in a masterstroke of irony, the followers of weird twitter that are left will somehow begin the deification of those who realized they wasted their lives and commit suicide, and they will take up the cross of those that came before. until they do the same and the cycle repeats.

weird twitter, and those who participate, represent the absolute worst of post-modernism and it's death, no, the sobering realization that it had always been void of life, cannot come soon enough. i mean this sincerely, for the sake of those who participate.
>>
>>7514842
You're really mad about jokes on the internet lmao
>>
>>7514851

you're not mad enough.
>>
>>7514842
Who should I get my humor from instead? Joe Rogan?
>>
>>7514853
Damn...
>>
>>7514859

i don't particularly care where you get it from, as long as it's not from weird twitter or anything similar. where you get your humor from depends entirely on who you want to be, and i don't care who you want to be as long as you don't want to be nothing more than wasted time and space.

don't worry, i know the next reply will be something along the lines of, "aren't we all wasted time and space," or "who's to judge what is wasted time and space," or "who are you to judge what is a waste of time and what is not." and they're right. i can't judge anything that aspires to be something more than what it is. i can judge something that doesn't aspire to be anything more than nothing or weird for the sake of weird. it's disposable and deserves to be treated as such.

and you, and the rest of weird twitter should know, they're not being laughed with, they're being laughed at.
>>
>>7514885
I wasn't going to reply anything like that, but OK, and I suspect I'm laughing harder at you than you are at me.
>>
>>7514885
>>7514842
>>7514770
I really think you're trolling, honestly, becasue there's no way someone could be this mad about wacky posts on Twitter.
>>
>>7514929

yes, the person who's mad is just trolling. gosh. gee golly. how could someone get so mad about something as banal as wacky posts on twitter? it's just so banal. they're not doing anything wrong. it's okay not to like what others like.

keep it up weird twitter. you're so funny. so hilarious. keep up your jokes. or anti-jokes. or nothing jokes. are they jokes? wacky posts. i don't know. they're great though. i laughed so hard. great stuff.

have you seen this other thing though? it's even MORE wacky and nothing to get mad about than that. look at it. isn't it weird and wacky? omg so funny. i bet i cld do that.

look at me. wacky. zany. weird. wcky. zny. werd. lol. who cares? i'm not hurting anyone. i say what i want. fUkc the haters. hurr durr. haha. so funny. omg. MEME! ha. lol OMG # emoji wa dljaefm zdhf nh hasdf ! --? . . .. ... .. . .. .. . . . 5893423471824982143127t3572398471298439823894293829847012391820973589237414849568235734293471092382385749742181.. . . . . .... .. .. . .. . .. . . . .. . .. . . .... . .. . . .. .
>>
>>7514994
Now I think you're just jealous because they're better at satire than you are.
>>
>>7515005
>@dril
turning my headlights off when driving at night,.. so that my Rivals cannot see me
>>
>>7515010
Oh man, hope he doesn't get into an accident.
>>
>>7515010
>>7515015

so funny. so great. such satire.
>>
>>7515018
The doge meme was invented by 4chan, you putz. Don't put that on them.
>>
>>7515025

that's my point. doge meme sucked too.
>>
File: 6687_9a50.jpg (79 KB, 679x656) Image search: [Google]
6687_9a50.jpg
79 KB, 679x656
>>
>>7515029
I think dril is better than the doge meme.
>>
dril is funny, sorry

he's one of the funniest guys

sorry he's popular
>>
I think Anon is so mad at Weird Twitter because Anon tried to make a Weird Twitter account and posted up a bunch of wacky random jokes on it in an attempt join the Weird Twitter community, but no one liked it and it didn't get any followers and now all Anon can do is lash out at them on 4chan at every opportunity
>>
Twitter is Good.
>>
jomnysun
cat_beltane
PostCultRev
TejuCole
>>
>>7514523

>@sosadtoday

Literally one of the most boring feeds on all of Twitter. Every single post is more inane and navel-gazing than the last. It's like if Lonelygirl15 got Twitter.
>>
>>7514633

It's not actually Weird Twitter anymore, it's just the same 40 people doing the same lolsorandum tweets. It's lost its creativity. Even dril sucks now. I'm of the opinion someone else took over the dril account about a year back or whenever he started posting pictures and Vines.

Now I just hang around for heavyvoxel and PostCultRev.
>>
>>7515329
dril's as good as he's always been, I looked at thsoe two you mention and they seem very inferior.
>>
>>7515329
postcultrev just looks like one of those shitty imitators of people who are actually funny and heavyvoxel looks like a lame pontificating pseud. they both look like stupid bandwagon jumpers who probably never even lurked FYAD
>>
I'm not a /lit/ but I read the most god awful book and need to know why it got such raving reviews.
>>
>>7515371
fuck, ignore this, I'm making a new thread.
>>
>>7515351

Have you read dril's tweets lately? They're a hair's breadth away from being one of those [username]_ebooks tweet generators. They're basically word salad.

And besides, I wasn't posting those other two to invite comparison between them and dril. They're markedly different in their content. I just dig heavyvoxel's "tortured cyberpunk genius" vibe and I enjoy PostCultRev's "erudite cultural deconstruction" oeuvre. And that's what OP was asking for in the first place.
>>
>>7515382
Whatev, I just think you have bad taste, but that's OK.
>>
>>7515384

Fine and dandy. I ain't here to impress people. Have a nice night.
>>
>>7515382
>erudite cultural deconstruction
@brendlewhat does this a million times better, IMO.
>>
>>7514506
How can the thread have gotten this far without mentioning Joyce Carol Oates?
>>
>>7515404
Becasue we were mainly talking about Weird Twitter and not Senile Old Women Who Barely Know How To Use The Computer Twitter
>>
>>7515395

I follow him, too. And the previously-mentioned cat_beltane is also good.
>>
File: oh-my-god.png (145 KB, 400x352) Image search: [Google]
oh-my-god.png
145 KB, 400x352
>look up some of these Weird Twitterers
>34.2K Tweets
>77K Tweets
>154K Tweets

My God. What does it feel like to never have a single private thought?
>>
File: CXWHPu_UEAACEFX.jpg-large.jpg (88 KB, 750x808) Image search: [Google]
CXWHPu_UEAACEFX.jpg-large.jpg
88 KB, 750x808
is dwayne still online? whatever, just google marijuana simpson it should be archived somewhere. also someone put this on my timeline so maybe follow this guy. not sure.
>>
>>7515448
Yes, you should definitely follow @RichardDawkins.
>>
>>7515448
I thought Marijuana Simpsons was kind of dumb and unfunny btw, but I only read a few pages and then skimmed
>>
>>7515457
it's certainly dumb. i guess it doesn't really work outside of the medium of twitter. getting those tweets in real time definitely made it more digestible since it took place over probably a month or so. i think it's still really funny but I can see why people wouldn't.
>>
>>7515448
The main thing VT is notable for is running that Twitter event that Sam Hyde crashed with a homophobic rant that half the room got pissed of over
>>
File: image.png (81 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 640x1136
>>7515448
>>7515448
Dwayne activates periodically and deactivates again. Best thing he did semi-recently was Mr. Baseball. Pic related.
Lmao at the guy in this thread writing 6 paragraph fedorable posts about "weird twitter."
>>
>>7515892
I don't care about that guy, but I wish graey alien and utilitylimb would come back.
>>
>>7514506
https://twitter.com/proust2000

Everyword was good too.
>>
FOLLOWING EBBERY SINGLE 1 WITH MUH SHILL ACCOUNT=PROFIT
>>
twitter
>>
TWIT TER
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.