[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the book you're reading mentions another book and spoils
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1409447359512.png (24 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1409447359512.png
24 KB, 509x411
>the book you're reading mentions another book and spoils a plot point in it
>>
Name one
>>
File: 1451036863431.jpg (39 KB, 598x608) Image search: [Google]
1451036863431.jpg
39 KB, 598x608
>the book you're reading references a book
>you read the book it referenced, and that book references three books
>you read the first book referenced, and that book references five books
>>
>reading moby dick
>footnote a few chapters in states 'melville always intended for the whale to escape and the ship to sink'
>>
>>7512995
Savage detectives explanation of Cesareas poem references Moby Dick and gives away plot point
>>
>>7512995

unbearable lightness of being spoils anna karenina
>>
>>7513003
I had the same text. Great book, though.
>>
>>7512998
nigga this was the recommended list before internet.
>>
>>7512995
Divine Comedy spoils the bible
>>
On the Ning Nang Nong
Where the cows go Bong!
and the monkeys all say Boo!
Theres a Nong Nang Ning
Where the trees go Ping
And the teapots jibber jabber joo.
>>
>>7513003
fuck
>>
>>7512993
Did you think "start with the greeks" was just a fucking meme? If you're not reading literature chronologically you deserve all thats coming to you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.