[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i told my grandma that i was trying to get into literature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-5801478344138248628.jpg (453 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5801478344138248628.jpg
453 KB, 1080x1920
So i told my grandma that i was trying to get into literature by reading some of the classics, so she brought these from her bookshelf for me to read if i wanted. Any of tgem you guys have read and would reccommend reading?
>>
>>7507783

Everything but The Kite Runner should be good.

Iris Murdoch's great and very underappreciated here.
>>
>>7507783
Based grandma
>>
yeah just throw the kite runner trash away and you'll be good
>>
>tfw no literary grandma
>>
>>7507802
Why the hate on kiterunner? Not defending it, just curious
>>
Just read them all and give your grandma something nice in return like a casket
>>
>>7507802
>>7507789
have either of you read it?
>>
>>7507818
>>
>>7507820
s a v a g e
>>
>>7507818
saddam wrote that and he's bad
>>
I liked The Kite Runner, but thought A Moveable Feast was pretentious trash. What does that make me?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.