[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One can really only know himself and his kind. Two contradictory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 349x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 349x500
One can really only know himself and his kind.

Two contradictory ideas that you are ready to believe, at that same moment in time, one being adapted from a certain nietzschean axiom, battle it out and the final arbiter is drawn out from his shell and released in full form, and one then knows, at that exact same time that neither statement is true and that we are judged by passion.

One might be seen as indecisive when one is really wanting to just go along and see how he feels about it. This is one who lives by his principles.

A return to form is needed. That philosophy is fundamentally useless, this is very clear. At this point i realize that i at once comprehend everything and know nothing at the same time. So i will discard offering new knowledge and instead repeat what has already been said in a very hostile way. Abuse shall be the new epistemic standard, and wine shall flow from all cunts at once
>>
You aren't important enough to warrant your own thread on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>7499466

Weeew lad
>>
>>7499466

Ayy stan thread.
>>
>>7499469
twas not the grass that tickled her ass, twas the thistle you faggot
>>
>>7499469
Then again you could choose to be a man and offer counterargument rather than vibrating midair like a huge sentient vagina
>>
>>7499481
That was me.
>>
None of you nuttless little rabbits can offer any solutions.
>>
David Hume was so right. About everything, his theory being of course empirically proven by the very existence of all nuttless rabbits, whipped curs and fuck boys
>>
someone is fucking w my matrix plug
>>
>one can really only know himself and his kind
Wew lad, you never "really know"
>>
>>7499643
Indeed. Even there you cant. You can be relatively sure though.

What is rather clear is that we are terminally unequipped to give conclusive answers on generally anything, and specifically this bastard obsession and nonsequitur of a concept called "truth". One would be much better off soul searching in the gas chamber.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.