[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lit blogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: not-a-blog-person.jpg (56 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
not-a-blog-person.jpg
56 KB, 800x533
Hey /lit/

What are some blogs or online publications you turn to for up-to-date information on the world of literature online?
Just beginning to delve into lit and wondering if there is a sense of "pulse" online for the lit communities abroad (beyond you fags of course).
>>
>>7495618
i just wait until a few decades go by and let the critics tell me what to read.
>>
They're all bourgeois trash
>>
RIP HTMLGIANT :'(
>>
>>7495657
one man's trash...

>>7495664
yea read about that shit
went through their archive
seems dope

so there's nothing in the wake of the "death of alt lit" at the moment?
>>
>>7495618
Paris review daily blog releases a run down of all litworthy news once a morning on weekdays. They post other good shit throughout the day... http://www.theparisreview.org/blog/
>>
>>7495720
Looks great. Thanks!
>>
Contemporary lit is for the birds.

If you're concerned about what's being translated or republished, browse around NYRB or Paris Review
>>
>>7495798
i am a bird
a big old albatross

feed me lit
>>
>>7495816
Nah. I'll just shoot you for kicks and doom the crew to starvation.
>>
>>7495817
hang me round yer neck, daddy
>>
>>7495818
Oh you're a dirty albatross. You're going to teach me a lesson, aren't you? You're going to make me thirsty, aren't you, you feathered fuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.