[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the author actually expect me to read the dumb bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 71Vmj-9DZYL.jpg (231 KB, 1104x1475) Image search: [Google]
71Vmj-9DZYL.jpg
231 KB, 1104x1475
Does the author actually expect me to read the dumb bullshit pages or am I supposed to skip them
>>
youre a fucking idiot dude
>>
He shouldn't have ever written it
>>
>>7494780
the way to read this (piece of shit) is to treat is as several separate stories and read them one by one. It's a combination of those choose your own adventure books and meta-reading, where you need to twist and turn the book, flick backwards and forwards, strain your eyes etc.

It's a garbage book though I wouldn't bother.
>>
/lit/ - All Books Should Be Exactly The Same, Everything That Tries Something Different Is Bad
And,
We're Jealous We Didn't Think Of It First
>>
>>7494820
Oh please, I've employed way more creative methods for padding out page length than putting a couple letters a page.
>>
>>7494820
its just really not that great. the only part i liked was some of the descriptions of the interior of the scary morphine room
>>
>>7494839
And what have you published?

>>7494850
If it's not that great then why does it have such name recognition? Clearly it's good. It might not change anyone's life, but it's a damn fun read if you stop being so uptight about it.

If you guys hate the book so much, stop replying to these threads. (Which are a waste anyway.)
>>
>>7494780
>Does the author actually expect me to read the dumb bullshit pages or am I supposed to skip them

You could ask the same about Infinite Jest.
>>
>>7495363
>If it's not that great then why does it have such name recognition?
This. I bet you pretentious fucks don't realize The Force Awakens for the cinematic masterpiece it is, either! xDD

I took the bait on purpose btw senpai
>>
I liked it
>>
>>7494820
Hi Mark!
>>
The book is a metaphor for the house.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.