[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just read this. Anyone else here read this? Kinda shocking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So I just read this. Anyone else here read this? Kinda shocking how a lot of the problems outlined are here today.
>>
Sounds like mansplaining go back to /pol/
>>
>>7493190
The saddest part about this post is that /lit/ has become so shitty that I can't tell if this is supposed to be parody or not.
>>
>>7493190
It has nothing to do with that.
>>
>>7493212
Nietzsche was just a self-absorbed middle class white guy who created this whole pseudo-philosophy to rationalize his failure in life. His social darwinist schtick smacks of an empathy deficient loner who can't figure out why people don't like him, it's kinda sad actually. Literally, his writing is made of outrageous claims insupportable by evidence and childish insults towards people he disagrees with. I have yet to see any reason why he should be taken seriously.
>>
>>7493487
>to rationalize his failure in life.
What failure?
>>
>>7493504

The failure of having an undying legacy instead of 1.7 children and a divorce.
>>
>>7493487
All of this post is just childish insults none of which have anything to do with the above book. I wish you could actually read anon.
>>
>>7493487
>thinking middle class and white is an actual criticism
>>7493605
This man is right.
>>
>>7493487
>if I say enough buzzwords maybe I will say something pwofound
>>
>>7493487
It's not that he wasn't capable of empathy, it was that he was too good at entertaining himself with nonsense philologist word games.

If he had just gotten bored and rejected everything in his life as nothing he would have been able to grow as a person but he was too autistic for that.
>>
>>7493669
... have you read Nietzche? Out of all the philosophers you think he does nonsense philologist word games? are you a literal diagnosed retard?
>>
>>7493487
Did you copy & paste this directly from Reddit or something?
>>
>>7493190
Laurie Penny, please
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.