[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone down for a Quran read through? IJ worked great during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 523235235.jpg (138 KB, 1024x712) Image search: [Google]
523235235.jpg
138 KB, 1024x712
Anyone down for a Quran read through?

IJ worked great during the summer but GR was a let down because so many people bailed when they failed to understand it. I'm fully serious in this. I believe a read through of the Quran might be the only threads free of people from imgur and reddit.
>>
1. This book is shit if you don't read Arabic

2. This book is shit even if you do tead Arabic

>I believe a read through of the Quran might be the only threads free of people from imgur and reddit.
Why would you believe this? Im sure reddit is filled with "Quran is a hidden gem" and "Quran has absolutely stunning poetry."

Do something pomo and accessible so everyone feels like they're smarter than they actually are--a Barthelme collection or something.
>>
better learn to read squiggly lines, faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM7Z02wu6FQ
you are welcome my friend

>>7492914
this is all true
>>
>>7492914
Haha you honestly believe there is anyone from reddit that has the intellectual capacity to appreciate the Quran?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
>>7492935
>haha
>intellectual capacity
>the Quran is beyond their feeble grasp
>the Quran is a parable to be unlocked
>>
>>7492946
>Implying you posted anything to prove me wrong
>>
>>7492958
You're fucking retarded
>>
File: deathofthewest.webm (3 MB, 1038x584) Image search: [Google]
deathofthewest.webm
3 MB, 1038x584
>>7492935
it's literally the Bible for barbaric children
>>
This will never happen anon.

Because for one, 4Chan absolutely hates Muslims and Islam, no matter the board.

And two, it's best to be read in Arabic, a language which 99% of /lit/ doesn't understand.
>>
>>7492888
This is a traditionalist Christian board, friend.
>>
>>7492964
>because that's what the Qur'an teaches, and only Muslims do this
>>
>>7492964
Lol if I was starving and saw some punk white femboi selectively handing out food I'd go rough him up too, if he didn't want to get mugged at least dress him in a uniform, they won't steal from their own women
>>
Go proselytize somewhere else.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.