[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite series? Here's mine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mistborn.jpg (46 KB, 309x500) Image search: [Google]
mistborn.jpg
46 KB, 309x500
What's your favorite series? Here's mine.
>>
>>7489033
looks like generic fantasy shit, senpai.
>>
Looks shit mate
>>
I remember when /lit/ trolled me into reading this shite.
Also American Gods.

Fuck you guys
>>
File: mistborn fight.jpg (252 KB, 867x921) Image search: [Google]
mistborn fight.jpg
252 KB, 867x921
>>7489047
It's a lot better than you're typical fantasy. I'd compare it to Lord of the Rings and the Wheel of Time, not in terms of content but in terms of uniqueness for its time. The magic system was really developed. While I was reading the book, I felt like I was really in the world of Mistborn and when I slept, I dreamt of being an allomancer, killing bad guys alongside Vin and Kelsier.
>>
>>7489065
LoTR is shit, desu.
>>
>>7489047
ITS PINK BECAUSE ITS FOR GIRLS THATS DIFFERENT IT HAS A GIRL ON THE COVER AND SHE ISNT EVEN TRYING TO BE SEXY PLEASE BUY THIS FOR GIRLS GIRLS BUY THIS PLEASE IM DESPERATE PLS
>>
>>7489049
>trolled
>if someone likes something, and recommends it to me and I don't like it i was trolled
>>
>>7489078
Shut up pleb. I bet you haven't even read the Volsunga Saga.

>>7489065
Read The Book of the New Sun, pleb.

>>7489049
Should've looked into the books, and read an excerpt first, pleb.
>>
>>7489078
LoTR is not shit. Maybe you should watch the movies first. I didn't really "get" the books until I watched the movies.
>>
>>7489065
Sanderson is trash pulp for the new age.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.