[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't buy hardcovers for books with 500+ pages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: not op.jpg (17 KB, 200x320) Image search: [Google]
not op.jpg
17 KB, 200x320
>he doesn't buy hardcovers for books with 500+ pages

how are you enjoying that cracked spine?
>>
How dare you insult my choice of cover hardness
>>
>>7487789
I'm enjoying it fine. What the fuck do I need an uncracked spine for?
>>
>>7487789
I don't use books as a fashion accessory so it's fine with me.
>>
>>7487789
Busy reading pic related in hardback so not a problem.
>>
>>7487789
im poor as hell so no hardcovers 4 me :(
>>
>reading Dostoyevsky
>to add plebness to the wound; reading the P/V translation
>>
>>7487789
Why do you buy physical books in the first place?
>>
>>7487831
*vapes*
>>
>>7487826
p/v is fine
>>
Hardback books are too heavy and hurt my crotch. If only I had a gaping vagina to ram the book spine into like you OP.
>>
>>7487836
fine for burning material
>>
>>7487839
If you find hardbacks too heavy then you probably do have a vagina you flaming bitch
>>
I'm not some a savage that cracks the spine of every book I read, so it's going well.
I've read my the idiot paperback twice and it still looks like new.
>>
>>7487789
Are you seriously telling me you can't read a 500+ pages long book without cracking the spine?
>>
>>7487789

I would rather be like Myshkin than snarky. Also my pb spines are read and uncracked. Also Myshkin isn't actually stupid.
>>
>>7487789
How fitting is the fact that you posted 'The Idiot'.
>>
File: chap.png (137 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
chap.png
137 KB, 1200x600
>nearly 2016
>still utilises paper
>>
But I do.
>>
Read vintage (paperback) Brothers Karamazov and War & Peace, spines are still not cracked. How do you guys do it?
>>
>>7487912
this. its easy as fuck not to bend the spine. only normies do that shit
>>
>>7487892
Maybe you should read 'The Idiot', idiot.
>>
>>7487850
I hold up a mirror and reflect your nerd rage right back at you. Bend over and I may reflect my dick right up your butt you closeted cis.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.