[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just read a 32 page short story and added it to my Goodreads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 249x249
I just read a 32 page short story and added it to my Goodreads challenge, and there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it.
>>
>>7475794
I can end you.

I'm coming OP.
>>
>>7475794

I do this all the time. Then people question my integrity because I am close to have read 600 books this year on the challenge.
>>
>>7475794

Thirty-two pages is a novelette.
>>
>>7475794
You're only lying to yourself dipshit
>>
>>7476294
I add books I've never read so that it looks like I read but in reality I've only read YA fiction
>>
>>7475940
i read fifty pages of war and peace and abandoned it. Still added to the goodreads challenge though
>>
>>7476306
you monster.
>>
I added each weekly installment of naruto on my good reads.

>tfw I've read thousands of "books" this year :^)
>>
>>7475794

>Person A sets his Goodreads challenge to 1000 books
>only reads short stories and comic books

vs.

>Person B
>sets Goodreads challenge to 5 books
>reads In Search of Lost Time, The Holy Bible (King James version), Les Miserables, War and Peace, and Infinite Jest

which is better and why?
>>
>>7476337
Person C better. He read over a million Pepe memes
>>
>>7476337
both are meme shit
>>
>>7475794

I wrote a neon genesis evangelion fanfic and added it to my goodreads challenge

how does it feel to get btfo faggot?
>>
>>7476337
B, no contest
>>
>>7475794
Was it Solo para fumadores?
>>
>>7476385
post it
>>
>>7476385
I added your comment to my goodreads challenge.

'Shitpost' by A. Faggot

One star
>>
>>7475794
Why though? Does it make you feel good about yourself?
>>
>>7475794

I read a number of books and didn't add any of them to the goodreads challenge.
>>
When I read an especially good greentext story I add it to my Goodreads challenge.
>>
>>7476300
Sebastian?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.