[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the future of art? https://vimeo.com/75735816
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1444935326770.jpg (29 KB, 503x411) Image search: [Google]
1444935326770.jpg
29 KB, 503x411
Is this the future of art?

https://vimeo.com/75735816
>>
>>7471646
If the people that made it went to "art school", its not art.
>>
>>7471655
why though? you need the necessary context (social capital, influence, network, exposure) for it to be art rather than ugly painting; art school is a necessary credential
>>
Looks like the dreams I used to have while I was on chemo
>>
File: 1450244193113.jpg (1 MB, 1276x1654) Image search: [Google]
1450244193113.jpg
1 MB, 1276x1654
this is the real future of art
>>
>>7471646
What music starts playing on the first minute marker? I like it.
>>
>>7472328
>Rammstein
> <3's Israel
>>
>>7472328
>my first ex-boyfriend cheated on me, because I had aspergers syndrome
>>
>>7472328
what's dobe
>>
>>7472328
>yo habla espaƱol
>>
>>7471646
I don't understand. He's homosexual yet bares communist symbols. Communism was not known to be accepting of homosexuality.
>>
>Le so triggered
>all le art should be stream of consciousness amirite xD

Kys OP please
>>
>>7472292

He's meme-ing.

For serious artists you're right that it is.

The issue is that unserious-but-deluded artists happen to outnumber serious artists at such schools, so people on the internet like to claim it's useless by demography, as if it wasn't an effort-in-effort-out result that made it useless for the majority.
>>
>>7471646
>https://vimeo.com/75735816
>was about to write that it looks like a shitty imitation of ryan trecartins work
>realise it is by ryan trecartin
>>
where have I heard of this guy before?
>>
lmao you can tell that this guy went to the same school as sam hyde
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.