[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /lit/ I have to read heart of darkness for school and I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sparknotes.png (73 KB, 743x700) Image search: [Google]
sparknotes.png
73 KB, 743x700
hi /lit/ I have to read heart of darkness for school and I was struggling with it so much I found this modern version, just wondering If this is still patrician? thanks
>>
>>7469656
I thought they only did this for Shakespeare.
>>
what the fuck the prose is outstanding in heart of darkness. this is a sad bastardization
>>
>>7469656
Hideous.
>>
>>7469666
I don't know my teacher recommended the modern version to us because it doesn't have the n-word and such. Just wondering if I will still get the full experience thanks.
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>7469671
>teacher
>n-word
You have to be 18 or older to use this site. Leave.
>>
>>7469676
im 20 years old and that's not the point I'm just asking a /lit/erary question. thanks.
>>
>>7469678
How many grades did you fail? This couldn't be in university/college.

If you read a modern English translation of a modern English book you are NOT patrician.

I fell for the troll
>>
>>7469656
Underage and b&
>>
>>7469683
I'm in first year college this is for a subject called World history, I have to read the book for some shit about colonialism. Why is it not patrician? It's more up to date and easier to see the deep ideas of the writer.
>>
>>7469693
Your posts arent even worth to dig out my best bait picture
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.