[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Construct a one-paragraph breakup letter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_1813.jpg (399 KB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1813.jpg
399 KB, 2592x1728
Construct a one-paragraph breakup letter.
>>
>>7461155
reddit go
>>
No, thank you.
>>
Clocked over gyals lol
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fucked many bitches before you, and I’ve been involved in numerous threesomes, and I have over 300 confirmed cumshots. I am trained in anal fucking and I’m the top licker in the entire cunnilingus training class. You are nothing to me but just another whore. I will dump you the fuck out with confidence the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me ? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bros across the USA and your divorce letter is being written right now so you better prepare for the storm, whore. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, cunt. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck bitches in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in finger banging, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the local sex shop and I will use it to its full extent to pleasure every whore on the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dumped, bitch.
>>
For sale: condoms, never worn.
>>
You're a bit much really.
>>
File: image.jpg (705 KB, 1920x2379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
705 KB, 1920x2379
>>7461155
You're the best I've ever had, but my friend who dates mentally unstable married men says I need to be single some more. I'm sure you understand that it's my duty to take as much dick as possible before I turn 30.
>>
File: Mood Analysis.png (124 KB, 922x784) Image search: [Google]
Mood Analysis.png
124 KB, 922x784
>>7461168
>>
They're all so much younger, they look up to me, we're just equals, I can't handle that. I need to be better, because I'm weak and simple, because I need girls that don't know any better, I can help them, I can nurture them, I can't nurture you. You won't grow with me, you'll settle, I'll settle. I'll cheat and you and you won't be able to handle that. Goodbye, feel free to call me but you really shouldn't.
>>
>>7461220
ouch dogg, why you gotta hit the nail on the head so goddamn hard
>>
>>7461278
Because that's a summary of my last breakup.
>>
>>7461287
yeah

I'm better off in the end without her but goddamn it has not been easy coming to that opinion
>>
>>7461155
So ya that was an awful on-and-off three years i mean i know you had BPD and everything and i dont blame you for that but god damn the sex was so good and you were so willing and i knew i could toy with you a little bit because youd always come back even if you went away and fell for some other guy or slept with him and i know its a cruel thing to say but you really dont mean too much to me anymore, i enjoy your company but im just not cut out for someone as passionate as you
>>
It's just not fun anymore. Not any of it.
>>
>>7461372
Did she look like that qt in your image.
>>
I'm leaving. I don't like this anymore.
>>
>>7461225
This reminds me of if on a winters night a traveler, when they analyze the story by listing all the words based on occurrence.
>>
>>7461400
You're getting the posters mixed up, but yeah, the girl in the image you're talking about strongly resembles the one referred to in the text >>7461220
>>
>>7461155

you bore me. goodbye

>tfw you actually said this to a girl
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 280x275) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 280x275
>>7461220
>that smile
Brehs...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DfmDuOxcN8
>>
kbye
>>
Throughout history love has been forming and breaking between human beings. We can see this especially in our own relationship. Upon close analysis, one can see that this isn't working. There are many examples to support this conclusion.
>>
>>7462947
Beautiful autism here.
>>
"We need to talk. I've been thinking about things, about us. We've been together for 5 years, and we've had so much fun, but it feels like I'm just spinning my wheels. I love you so much, and I always will, but... I need something more. I'm sorry, but you and me... We're donion rings."
>>
I just want to be alone. I've never deserved your love for me and I am not worth your grief. I'm only holding you back.
>>
I'd much rather see you smile with him than frown because of me.
>>
It seems pretty shitty to end a long-term relationship with just a few short words, but I'm doing it anyway. We're through. Sorry for wasting your time.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 599x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 599x476
>>7464109
Top Cvck
>>
You're an awful fuck.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.