[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know of a book about the "ultimate" high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: leadeyes.jpg (115 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
leadeyes.jpg
115 KB, 568x320
Does anybody know of a book about the "ultimate" high class? For example, I remember reading stories about UK politicians that were involved in pedophile rings during Thatcher's government, or that guy "The Jinx", or that other pedophile ring -I think in Sweden- that had sex slaves, involved a lot of high-up people, and we only know about because one got caught by miracle and spitted it out. They seem so untouchable, so utterly disconnected from out reality. In my head they are invincible, they control the world, and I want to know how their life is, about their crazy sex parties, who they are, what do they do, how they got to be so powerful, etc. Of course it's all beyond secretive, but some account of it has had to come out somehow (akin to how there are leaks of private government files).

Ideally looking for factual accounts, hopefully not a novel.
>>
>>7459726
They got to be so powerful and they're privileged to such taboo things exactly because they don't go confessing their sins to anyone.

Especially writers.
>>
Chubz: The demonisation of my working arse.
>>
it's just depravity without consequences involved, wouldn't be of much interest if it did exist beyond being disgusting

satanism is boring
>>
>>7459783
>it's just depravity without consequences involved
Which is why it interests me. Much like Salo, right?
>>
how does being a kiddy diddler elevate you to the "ultimate" high class? Just because you have great lawyers and can escape punishment?

To me that term describes people who own massive corporations that can make or break a POTUS election and the like
>>
You won't find a better description of it than what St. Paul gives:

>For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.

It's not just a modern thing. It's been a part of the world for a long time. If you look into this stuff you will have to accept that Satan exists and that St. Paul's description is right.

Most people are soft Satanists. They worship worldly things - power, pleasure, wealth - but in a soft, half-hearted way. But there are people who take life seriously. They see that the world is dominated by these powers, and so they literally bow down and worship them and swear that they will do anything for this power. Once you sign that contract in your own blood you will do things that would not even occur to normal people. People with a sentimental view of humanity think that nobody deserves eternal hellfire and that nobody would choose to go to hell, but there are people in this world who know that there is a God and know that all that is required of them is an act of submission, but they would prefer to "reign in hell than serve in heaven", they mutilate themselves just to spite their Creator, and they defile others with a demonic lust. Once you see the evil in this world face to face you will understand perfectly why hell does and must exist, and why it is eternal for good reason.
>>
Saint Paul was pretty high class.
>>
>>7459726

>>7459895

How did I know that this belief stems from a fucked up upbringing in Christianism

You ppl are nuts, chill out, there are some rich people out their who like to get their nuts off, that doesnt mean the entirety of nature is invalid and must pay for its sins
>>
>It is the stillest words that bring the storm. Thoughts that come on dove feet guide the world.

Read an introductory book about the history of philosophy OP. Great thinkers rule the world, not money-lenders or politicians, which is why we talk about Plato and not rich greek guy #428
>>
>>7459974
You are a Pelagian. You don't understand the corruption of nature. I can see how you would things like murder are "natural", in that a man's passion gets the best of him and he does something out of a rage. But there are things you will not be able to explain to me by appealing to "nature". Tell me, why do men bow down and worship as divine a literal beast or statue and offer it dozens of living virgin or child sacrifices? How can a mother not only willingly give her newborn child over to be burnt, but go into a state of ecstasy while doing it?

> "The brazen arms were working more quickly. They paused no longer. Every time that a child was placed in them the priests of Moloch spread out their hands upon him to burden him with the crimes of the people, vociferating: "They are not men but oxen!" and the multitude round about repeated: "Oxen! oxen!" The devout exclaimed: "Lord! Eat!"

You don't understand the evil that is in the world because you have the cover of vanity over yours eyes. The Scriptures say somewhere that God allows most men to become vain because their vanity keeps them from falling into worse abominations.

Behind every lascivious look you can find the depths of hell, rape ritualized and turned into a perverted ceremony. Every proud and contemptuous look that puts one above the rest of humanity, there is the devil looking down on man with pure hatred and contempt.

You don't have to read deeply to find the truth. It's already written on your heart. To be wise you just have to be humble and honest. The problem is most people worship their own desires and appetites and the last thing they want to hear about is the truth. The first thing they think about when they wake up and before they go to sleep is some frivolous pleasure or bit of gossip or egotistical fantasy.
>>
>>7460009
For example. Man meets a young girl. She's a virgin. He doesn't care, neither does she. This I suppose you can explain as human weakness.
But the lust, the pleasure taken in defiling a virgin, or a virgin's lust to be defiled. That is demonic.

>But Jesus himself did not trust himself to them, because he knew all men, and that he had not need that any should testify of man, for himself knew what was in man.
>>
File: 1448547369740.png (763 KB, 885x1075) Image search: [Google]
1448547369740.png
763 KB, 885x1075
>christposting
>>
>>7459895
>>7460009
>>7460015
stale copypasta
>>
>>7460009
Got any information on Baal?
>>
>>7460049
Try act V.
>>
what's OP image from? seems like a cool scene?
>>
>>7460059
>le dry-witted, strong, silent type
Probably grinning it up as we speak
>>
It's from Eyes Wide Shut, Kubrick's last film.
>>
>>7460088
yeah it wasn't as meme and jovial of an answer as I wanted now in retrospect
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 700x393
http://youtu.be/WU53On2Zc0M
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.