[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Voldemort is one of the most powerful wizards in the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>Voldemort is one of the most powerful wizards in the world
>rivaled only by Dumbledore
>gets completely BTFO by a disarming spell
>not once but multiple times

Honestly, I used to love this series when I was younger but the older I get the more retarded it seems. JK Rowling is a horrible writer with no sense of continuity.
>>
why the fuck do you keep reading it then?
>>
File: 1448516125083.jpg (17 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1448516125083.jpg
17 KB, 375x360
>>7452165
>you must read a book within the past few years to remember it
>>
>>7452169
I literally cannot remember the plot of Harry Potter or any book I read more than 5 years ago
>>
It's for children. There are plenty of places on reddit to discuss it.
>>
>>7452159
the combat within the books was always pretty autistic in terms of the mechanics or logistics (eg. couldn't a wicked fast talker like Busta Rhymes just wreck everyone by virtue of being able to yell curses really quickly?) but there's no denying that she was a good storyteller
>>
>>7452169
so you just out of the blue remembered this detail and wanted to make a thread about it? that's even more pathetic
>>
When I was younger I was pretty underwhelmed with how weak Voldemort was.
>>
>>7452159
>Harry Potter

How many accelerated reader points was that worth?
>>
Harry's wand BTFO bc it had the same core, otherwise Harry would've died in Goblet of Fire. Dumbledore gives a whole talk about it
>>
>>7452179
It's all in the wand movement not the talking you ding dong
The really good wizards don't even need to say anything
>>
>>7452336
I forget exactly what, but a lot. I set my elementary school record as a kid. They had to make new prize categories for me.
>>
>>7452348
Haha look at this fucking nerd brown-noser.
JK I did the same thing.
>>
>>7452336
>reader points

Ahahaha, what kind of a geek school did you go to?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.