[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reads book >hasn't read every single book written
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1448314849390.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448314849390.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>reads book
>hasn't read every single book written in the western world before it
>thinking you understood any of it
>>
I just want somebody to squeeze my balls while I cum.

That's it.
>>
>>7425776
Where are you?
>>
Are you a grill?
>>
>Reads all of Western Lit
>Hasn't read all of World Lit

>thinks he understands Western Lit
>>
>>7425776
Try contacting ISIS
>>
>>7425876
>can't speak every language past and present fluently
>thinks he understands his own thoughts
>>
>>7425955
>having your thoughts corrupted by the limitations of language
>>
File: Travel_literature.jpg (3 MB, 2530x4420) Image search: [Google]
Travel_literature.jpg
3 MB, 2530x4420
>he didn't live in the time period of the author nor did he know the author personally

Reddit detected
>>
>>7425959
>not knowing that language is the limit of our world
>>
>he didn't transcend physicality and access the memories of every single writer since the dawn of humanity right up to its extinction in the astral planes
>thinks he can understand the concept of literature
oh i am laffin
>>
>experiencing reality through the confines of human understanding
>reading translations
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.