[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is here any author similar to de Sade? I mean perverted and very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Marquis_de_Sade_portrait.jpg (229 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
Marquis_de_Sade_portrait.jpg
229 KB, 500x492
Is here any author similar to de Sade? I mean perverted and very funny?
>>
>>7418045
it's almost as if you're describing.... the pinecone man
>>
>>7418045
Try Petronius' Satyricon.
>>
>>7418045
Algernon Swinburne, directly inspired by sade, but more beautifully written
>>
>>7418045
Joyce
>>
Try Borias Vian, not as perverted, but still, fun.
>>
>>7418045
My copy of the story of the eye just got here so I will read it and then tell you. Meet me at the subway on state street.
>>
Nicholson Baker
>>
Georges Bataille
>>
>>7418241
where should i start?
>>
>>7419701
With the Greeks.
>>
>>7419700

How is Bataille funny?
>>
>>7419704
In Story of the Eye the girl asks to have the dead bull's balls then proceeds to shove them up her vagina
I don't know if he tries to be funny but I laughed out loud multiple times when I read that book
>>
>>7418045
Deleuze and Guatari can be hilarious at times and have Sadean influence
>>
>>7419746
i feel stupid for not approaching d&g as funny
>>
>>7418045
Henry Miller.
>>
>>7419759
It could just be that I'm stupid and approaching the sections I think are funny wrong.
>>
Supervert. His/her/their book Necrophilia Variations is a mixed bag, but a lot of the pieces in it are funny as hell. And they're all about different forms of necrophilia. Some stories are about actual necrophiliacs, others approach it indirectly. (e.g., a story makes a small comparison between necrophilia and women getting pregnant using sperm previously donated by their now deceased partner.)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.