[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/. I'm thinking of buying an eReader. Until now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Hey /lit/. I'm thinking of buying an eReader. Until now I read physical books and digital only with my phone, which is quite uncomfortable.
I have no idea at all about eReaders, so I was hoping you could recommend the best current device out there in your opinion, or whatever you're using and find satisfying.
>>
we have this same exact thread three times a day every day
>>
File: 1388546138536.gif (228 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1388546138536.gif
228 KB, 247x248
>>7416621
We should really have some image guide for just this type of thread and be done with it
>>
This should really be added to the sticky
>>
>>7416631
The image would just read

"doesn't matter which one, use calibre to convert pirated books"
>>
>>7416526
as long as it's e-ink and not led, you're good
>>
>>7416621
You should know by now that 4chan boards are largely just the same content over and over.
>>
File: Ereader_selection_guide.png (325 KB, 1760x1360) Image search: [Google]
Ereader_selection_guide.png
325 KB, 1760x1360
Old but still relevant use calibre to convert books
use the sticky and places like project guthenburg to find and download books
>>
>>7416526
Paperwhite
>>
>>7416621
This is the typical asshole on the interweb.
>>
>>7416788
Why would you use Amazon when #bookz exists?
>>
>>7416817
people still use #bookz instead of #ebooks on IRCHighway? bookz is shit and slow, the bots are buggy as fuck and the selection isn't as good.
>>
I just bought this OP.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=321753422395&alt=web

It's a steal desu
>>
>>7417059
Libgen and its mirrors + btdigg for collections and contemporary have trumped all IMO . I'd only go back to irc if somehow govts figured out how to shutdown browser based piracy
>>
>>7416621
welcome to 4chan
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.