[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“At this, Eliza and Ezra rolled together into one gigg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 2158.jpg (64 KB, 619x372) Image search: [Google]
2158.jpg
64 KB, 619x372
>“At this, Eliza and Ezra rolled together into one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of sexually violent rotation with Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it whacked and smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone.”

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/dec/01/morrissey-wins-bad-sex-award-fiction-debut-novel-list-of-the-lost
>>
File: morrissey.jpg (34 KB, 552x466) Image search: [Google]
morrissey.jpg
34 KB, 552x466
>>7413671
>“At this, Eliza and Ezra rolled together into one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of sexually violent rotation with Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it whacked and smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone.”
>>
>>7413671
quit pulling my leg OP, that's not real.
>>
File: 1443938337896.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1443938337896.png
252 KB, 511x428
>tfw no gf
>>
>>7413671

gave me a semi desu

>except for the otherwise central zone

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
>>
>>7414601
Where the benis meets the vageena, bud.
>>
>>7413671
>liza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth
>howling mouth
>otherwise central zone

how this shit gets published?

why agents don't respond to me?

am I to take from this that my writing is even shittier than this?

I think I'm going to go hang myself
>>
>>7414611

>smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza’s body except for the otherwise central zone
>every muscle of Eliza’s body

I still can't understand what's happening here except for my mental picture of Morissey swinging flowers yelping "The Boy With the Thorn in His Side" while tendon-fucking some poor woman to death with a spiked penis
>>
he fuck on her in every hole except the pussy hole
>>
>>7414616
>am I to take from this that my writing is even shittier than this?

Not necessarily. The dude is wildly famous, which certainly helps getting his book published.
>>
>>7413671
At this, Wojak and Pepe rolled together into one giggling poo-poo pile of mewling autism, reeing and peeing as they playfully shit and killed each other in a stinky and repulsive merry-go-round ring of high-impact sexual violence with Pepe's plane crashing in a barrel-roll across Wojak's mouth with no survivors and the the forever alonely sadness of his swelling throat ribbiting his poo-poo as it slipped and slid its way into every inch of Wojak's throat except his virgin uvula.
>>
>>7414668
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.