[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some non-fiction books that can teach me the art of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1438850715451.jpg (95 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1438850715451.jpg
95 KB, 903x714
What are some non-fiction books that can teach me the art of manipulation?

I want to be the master puppeteer who uses psychology to get people to give me whatever I want.
>>
I can give you some books that show you that that's not how the world works and that If there was a successful book for that you would know about it already. And if you read a psychology book you will realize you're the manipulated one here.

Become a better person who is comfortable with not being in control and, whamo, you're suddenly not a fucklord who thinks psychological manipulation is a thing and suddenly has the whole world in front of him to enact his will on through legitimate routes.

Go read everything that isn't what you're looking for and you'll realize the subterranean neurosis of common life already holds everybody in its grip in some way, and all you can do is try to become a better interpreter of whats IS deep down inside people by being a better person and understanding yourself. There's no mastercode to the human mind, because why would we make books about all the lovely and crazy people out there and the many multifaceted meanings of situations?

At the base level all I'm trying to get across is that if you think this is actually a thing then it will be painfully obvious to everybody that you, in some way, are disingenuous and trying to manipulate them. People are perceptive, and not the masse of sheep you probably think they are.

Treat people like humans, anon, and all of this will probably be better than ever reading some bullshit PUA oriented book on "how to manipulate friends and become a self serving black hole who actually has no friends because everybody knows what he's trying to do."

Also, I might just also be writing what I would like to write to a guy in the Philosophy Club I am president of that thinks he subtly manipulates everybody. But everybody knows he thinks that and are very uncomfortable around him because he wears baggy jeans and weird denim vests with messenger caps and says he likes his hood because it makes him look like he's from Assassain's Creed: the best game he's played.

Probably just like you.
Don't be a fucking autist OP
>>
>>7405853
/thread
>>
Prometheus Rising
>>
>>7405853
>treat people like humans
So, treat them like shit? Got it thanks anon
>>
>>7405853
reddit go
>>
File: tumblr_mptr45QQHP1rt8i4vo4_250.gif (800 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mptr45QQHP1rt8i4vo4_250.gif
800 KB, 200x200
>>7405867
Le reddit ghost meme
>>
>>7405853
Beautiful. OP listen to this guy and stop being an edgy autist
>>
>>7405853
Moral pleb
>>
>>7405853
Listen to this man OP.

The human mind isn't a simple input-output machine; it's far more multi-faceted than that.

The best way to manipulate someone, is to genuinely explain your emotions in a true and heartfelt way. If you don't have that ability or any real emotions to speak of - then you're probably a very unhappy person, and should be trying your best to build up a holistic personality quickly; which comes largely, from living earnestly and with bravery.
>>
>>7405853
sure thing bae.

>>7405797
read enough psychology books to not think like >>7405853
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 632x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 632x270
>>7405853
>just bee yourself and everyone will love you for who you are :)
>no one will take advantage of you, and if they do you should've seen it coming.
Here's some actual advice:
Don't manipulate and don't get manipulated.
>>
>>7405853
gay as hell post
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.