[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
100 pages in to this. Literally: "What all /lit/izens wish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 41K7TYBGF4L.jpg (23 KB, 306x475) Image search: [Google]
41K7TYBGF4L.jpg
23 KB, 306x475
100 pages in to this. Literally: "What all /lit/izens wish their lives were like: the book"
>>
tb.h I wish my life was like The Secret History by Procopius
>>
File: comfy-cat.jpg (49 KB, 524x700) Image search: [Google]
comfy-cat.jpg
49 KB, 524x700
>>7403875

Comfiest book ever.

>Mah Vermont Autumns
>>
I wish mine was like The Secret History of the Mongols tbhonest
>>
>>7403875
This book is cozy as hell
>>
A cute muslim Saudi girl gave this book to me. It's my fave book to remember her by.
>>
Sorry I'd be interested but I don't read books written by women.
>>
>>7404190
*tips fedora*
>>
>>7404088
She's probably been beheaded. Moshallah Brother! ALLAH WAHKKAABAAAAAR
>>
>>7404190
But she's lesbian.
>>
That book was maximum comfy. I wrote Tartt off as a meme writer because I kept hearing about the Goldfinch but I decided to give her a try and The Secret History comforted the fuck out of me.
>>
Wish fulfillment for poor kids who imagine what a "posh university" is like

Would work equally well as a Yaoi anime
>>
>>7404568

lol i had the exact same two thoughts.

but i like it because of of the first point. the social life i never had
>>
>>7404588
I went to a posh boarding school, and I can tell you - it's not as homoerotic as it seems, and my main source of fun was to jump in giant hedges on the weekends to annoy the groundskeeper.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.