[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get a job >Live as a NEET is over >Spend 12 hours a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: uhxidvniis.png (153 KB, 244x400) Image search: [Google]
uhxidvniis.png
153 KB, 244x400
>Get a job
>Live as a NEET is over
>Spend 12 hours a day away from home
>Get back so fucking tired all I do is having dinner and going back to bed
>Repeat
>Have so little spare time I read nothing but short stories and plays and comics
>l'ennui is real

How can I cope with this crap /lit/?
>>
>>7402696
Time management, weekends and a proper diet.
>>
12 hours, really?
>>
>>7402712
12x5=60
so I assume he has a 60 hour work week?
not too uncommon 2bh
>>
>browse /lit/
>>
>>7402696
In the words of Tupac
"Remember, after every dark night, there's a bright day after that"

life is pretty unpredictable and so long as you don't kill yourself there'll be a change.

Anyway I cope with passing up pleasure by thinking of the inevitability of death no matter what we do, whether we're in pain or indulging in pleasure.
>>
>>7402717
Yeah, because commuting is instantaneous these days. You know, like e-mail.
>>
>>7402730
>Why bother being content, just gonna die anyway
Aight.
>>
>>7402712
It's actually a 50 hours work week, but I'm also counting the time I spend going to the office and back.

>>7402730
>long as you don't kill yourself

Fortunately I am more stable than that.
>>
>>7402733
I'm talking about just the amount of time he works, but he just admitted in >>7402738
that it IS 60 hours including commuting.
>>
Time management, and discipline. It sucks but its reality
>>
>>7402735
Yeah, what's your point? Life is just a long series of problems, If I can't be content forever then fuck searching for pleasure because I know it'll just be taken away again.
>>
File: eQ20E[1].jpg (82 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E[1].jpg
82 KB, 384x313
Get a different job?
>>
Is there a chance of remote work eventually? Some workplaces offer it, maybe at least one day a week, depending on the type of work.

I'm fortunate that all of my work is remote, so I can wake up 3 minutes before I start. Commutes are awful. Lost time.
>>
>>7402738
Read on the commute, read on breaks and read instead of browsing /lit/ would be my recommendation
>>
File: baxter.jpg (42 KB, 370x450) Image search: [Google]
baxter.jpg
42 KB, 370x450
>>7402749
Go kill an arab in the beach or something mate

OP, my advice is that you keep on with that job and in parallel apply for others jobs with better conditions.
>>
Six months before I quit, flew by like it was nothing. To think that I lost 1% of my entire adult life just like that.
>>
>>7402696
Get off 4chan and don't read comics.
>>
>>7402768
>Go kill an arab in the beach or something mate

kek
>>
>>7402755
It's not so easy when you basically have zero experience. Actually I should be thankful of being an under 25 years old person with a decently payed job, even if the conditions are shit. Quite the opposite, all I'm getting out of this is grief.

>>7402767
>Read on the commute
I have to drive
>read on breaks
Already doing it
>read instead of browsing /lit/
You guys are nice from time to time. It's not like I browse 4chan everyday.

Appreciated though.

>>7402768
>my advice is that you keep on with that job and in parallel apply for others jobs with better conditions

I got the same idea, but I don''t expect to find anything in at least the next 4-5 months.

Lol'd at the Camus reference.
>>
>>7402768
wat
>>
>>7402696
Smoke meth.

It will make you stay awake for weeks and thereby multiply your free time tenfold.
>>
File: peplum.jpg (583 KB, 2008x2835) Image search: [Google]
peplum.jpg
583 KB, 2008x2835
>>7402780
>don't read comics

Pic related should be /lit/ approved. In fact I think it's been recently published in the States by NYRB.

>>7402797
I think I will remain loyal to my hash.
>>
File: 1447224858057.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1447224858057.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>7402795
spotted the pleb
>>
>>7402804
Not him but I thought by 'comics' you meant superhero stuff.

That pic looks interesting, what is it about?
>>
>>7402696
Get some money. Move to another cheaper country. Start your own small business there.
>>
File: peplum_bsp.jpg (101 KB, 744x312) Image search: [Google]
peplum_bsp.jpg
101 KB, 744x312
>>7402811
Grosso modo, it's a modern twist on the Satyricon from the point of view of an actually well read and talented author of "graphic novels".

>>7402824
That's not workable in the medium term, but someday maybe...
>>
>>7402696
What authors have you been reading?
>>
>>7402804
>dude hash lmao
>how come im so tired all the time? :D
>>
working a job is literally the biggest waste of time you can possibly engage in unless you're a doctor or research scientist or something. NEETs 100% have it right.
>>
>>7402842
Obviously I don't do drugs during the working week.

>>7402841
Now I'm reading short stories by Walter Benjamin and Robert Walser. Before I re-read Vonnegut's "While Mortals Sleep" because I felt somewhat identified with his characters.
>>
>>7402858
>Walter Benjamin
>Robert Walser

If this makes you feel better, you are reading better stuff than the 90% of /lit/
>>
>>7402696
In your boat OP. Leave at 7.30, return at 7.30, like to get 8 hours sleep. I'm getting good fun out of novellas, which at least lets me finish something every week and get more heft than short stories (although I also turned to Walser profitably). Am living cheap and planning to use the spare cash to fund a half year working part time.

Honesty, it's damaged music listening more than lit, since I don;t do a headphonable job.
>>
>>7402852
But what is the real alternative though?
We'll all be creaky old men by the time widespread automation and basic income comes along.
>>
File: walser microscripts.jpg (153 KB, 525x732) Image search: [Google]
walser microscripts.jpg
153 KB, 525x732
>>7402994
Getting into Walser is quite literally the best thing that has happened to me in months.

>it's damaged music listening more than lit, since I don;t do a headphonable job
Same here. My daily aim is listening to 1 album and reading for 1 hour. I can't get much of it, but I guess it could be worse.

Good luck with your projects. Me, I'm thinking about doing a long trip to a cheap country this summer. Cuba perhaps, or Morocco.
>>
>>7403162
>Translated
>>
File: 1443641577608.jpg (76 KB, 461x639) Image search: [Google]
1443641577608.jpg
76 KB, 461x639
>>7402696
Have you considered meditation?
>>
>>7403771
do you have to have a quiet environment to meditate?
>>
>>7403789
If you find an area distracting than it would be helpful to find a (more) quiet environment. But it really depends on you and what you're comfortable with.
>>
>>7402696

Do you live alone, OP?

My NEETdom also ended when I also got a 40 hour job and my first apartment in san diego.

After an anxious few weeks of eating microwaved potatoes and Jack in the Box I got the hang of preparing food for myself (mostly salads and lentil dishes), got a medical marijuana rec, started drinking tea and quitting beer, meditating in the zazen tradition and reading/writing between these activities by my newfound lonesome.

Yes, without the parents by my side I found loneliness is next to godliness OP.

Keep your head up, the /lit/ life begins

Oh and even if you don't have a car girls will still come back to your place if you use uber or lyft
>>
Where do I find a job that allows me to live confortably on my own without consuming all of my free time?
>>
>>7403925

get a GIS certification
>>
>>7403925
Teachers get summer off, and are always in demand, so maybe that?
>>
>>7403771
Actually the idea has passed through my mind, what's a good start point?

>>7403879
I've lived alone before and I perfectly understand what you mean with " loneliness is next to godliness". Actually I could be living on my own right now, but I've decided to stay with my family because I plan to save up as much as I can to fund a good master's degree abroad. Anyway, your words are really appreciated man.
>>
>>7402791
Why didn't you get a job when you were younger line in HS maybe? At least then you had parents to support you and you could've saved a little and got a bit of experience
>>
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
>>
>>7404794
Where is that from again?
>>
>>7404829
uuhhhh, dilbert
>>
>>7404829
uuhhh, shrek the videogame
>>
>>7403934
What does that entail?
>>
>>7403925
I hear being a mailman isn't too bad.
>>
>>7404883
>>7403945
Does anyone else feel prevented from pursuing a cozy and mediocre job like that because they would constantly feel like a failure?

I couldn't look anyone I know right now in the eye and tell them that I have become a high school teacher
Not that I think teachers are worthless or am trying to be a dick on purpose, I just could never see myself being one.

I believe my upbringing is to blame, I was raised with unrealistic and very vague expectations of success resulting from attending some university after finishing high school.

And now I have absolutely no idea what to do with my life
haha
>>
>>7402768
What does The Cure have to do with this?
>>
>>7405019
I would like to add that I'm haunted by the stupid fantasy of my high school reunion in 20 year or whenever, when people ask me what I did with my life and I tell them that "I teach 10th grade"
I just wouldn't be able to do it.

The whole thing is complete bullshit, not only because I'm a jackass for caring what other people think, especially people that would hardly be relevant in my life by that point, but also because I could just not go to my fantasy high school reunion and because nobody would judge me for being a teacher, the people that wanted to be teachers themselves in particular

I feel like this recurring vision is somewhat reflective of my feelings of being a teacher (or any similar career).
>>
>>7405019
>>7405080
being a teacher is not just a cozy job, you'll be raising the next generation of adults throughout your life, which is a much better contribution than being some fucking 9-5 office drone for decades.

Anyway, I used to feel irked by what people thought until I asked myself 'How is this helping me?' and if it isn't , then I label the thought as 'worry' or something and refocus on something else and the fear dissipates.

Embarrassment is also just a shitty caveman reaction because being socially ostracised could lead to being cast out of the tribe which would eventually lead to death. In civilization this is not the case so you should ignore such thoughts and reactions , no matter how 'true' they seem.

YOU control the mind
the mind doesn't control you
>>
watch antonioni films until you have enough bourgeois self pity to kill yerself
>>
>>7405076
pls b b8
>>
>>7405098
I know that someone else's thoughts are beyond my control and that not the thoughts themselves, but only my reaction to them can bring me pain, although I'm still not really able to keep that in mind at all times.

I believe that teachers are valuable to society and I would like there to be more good teachers, I wish my teachers were better and I hope my future children will have good teachers.

Being judged by imaginary people is not really my issue here I think, in reality there would really be no one around me to do the judging, it's some feeling inside of me that I can't really explain
>>
>>7405080
If it makes you feel any better, I went to my 10 year high school reunion and told everyone I was a manager at woolworths, only to get mean quips and actual insults to my face for not being a part of the 'high educated masterace' that is fuckwits. One works in real estate, one is something to do with stocks, dating some ugly model who everyone admires.
But man I don't care where I work because I need to pay my bills. I have a mortgage, a partner, a daughter and two dogs who love to visit the vet. And I'm happy. Yeah my job isn't the best, but hell, I'll trudge through shit all day to come home to my house and family. Thats why I work, to provide. It doesn't matter what my occupation is at the end of the day
>>
>>7403925
A couple of factory jobs I've had schedule you for 3-4 12 hour shifts a week. You literally have half of all days of the year off. Plus vacation and plant shut down. The pay is great, even if you don't take much overtime. I don't. If you find a factory where the production process is very slow, you can spend hours a day of reading time at work.
>>
Maybe get some ear plugs and read on your commute? Work part-time? Listen to audio-books at work? Get thrown in prison and haggle for one with a good library?
>>
same here OP. Im doing my final practice in medschool and working which leaves me with little or no time.
I try to read while commuting, exercise at night when i can which i recommend you. Meditation does wonders or so i´ve heard.
Do your best try to achieve happiness with the sacrifice you make.
Best to you
>>
File: 1445584348714.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1445584348714.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
normie life is not worth living
>>
>>7403036
commit crime and flee with the money to another country
>>
my only hope is that i build up the temerity to kill myself within the next couple years. this is the most i can hope for. as for actually being able to have a life i consider worth living and enjoy, i don't even think about that, it's far too implausible.
>>
>>7405019
When you feel like a failure, just think of all the brilliant philosophers and artists and leaders throughout history who by comparison make everyone around you superfluous

i mean you'll still be a failure, but being a failure compared to a plato, napoleon or mozart isn't so bad
>>
>>7405293
gee if your job sucks that bad why don't you get one that's actually fun instead of crying like a bitch for life
>>
>>7405315
not an option for a lot of people. if everyone could just get a job they like just like that then no one would complain about their job. obviously this isn't the case. there exist far fewer pleasant jobs than there exist people who would like to have one.
>>
>>7405315
According to the best and most current research we have access to right now 13% of people are happy with their jobs
>>
>>7405315
This is the wage-slavery-and-employment version of, "Why don't you just get over your depression?"
>>
>Have so little spare time I read nothing but short stories and plays and comics
Wait, if you're reading short stories, what's stopping you from reading longer stuff? Do the books you read not have chapters or something?
>>
>>7405326
> be in the elite 13% of people who do what they enjoy

feelin blessed as fuck right now f a m
>>
>>7402696
Get a job where you work 180 days a year, work for a higher purpose than accumulating profit, live at/next to work, and do not tire out or even engage your intellectual capacities while at work. Sounds too good to be true? Wrong. I'm talking of course about the U.S. Army Infantry. Inquire at your local Recruiting Center.
>>
>>7405315
I'm not crying, I'm on state bennies lad
>>
>>7405370
i know you were trolling but some of these useless neets should look into it
>>
>>7405379
so you've been niggerized by the state, lol
>>
Ya we were all missed the boat for that. The days where random middle class people could have shitty mindless jobs that didn't tire them out, or even part-time jobs that payed enough for poverty-tier survival, thus allowing them to afford a serious creative vocation, are long gone. Thank computers and globalization for that.

Just accept it and move on 2bh. If your family isn't rich enough to afford that life for you then it's really not an option for you. Find some other way for life to be meaningful.
>>
>>7405402
i think starting your own business is much more fulfilling than the office jobs.
>>
>>7405418
>i think starting your own business is much more fulfilling than the office jobs.

Only if said business runs well.

Also that would consume a lot, if not all, of your time.
>>
>>7405418
Depends on the person and the business, but in general I'd say that's kinda like saying the solution to the problem of work is more work. At least with a job your responsibility is circumscribed enough that people like OP can even get away with feeling alienated from it. With your own business, your entire life is work unless you have an ungodly ability to keep from getting consumed by fear-induced stress at the precariousness of your survival.
>>
>>7405422
>Only if said business runs well.
not necessarily,the part where you struggle for something that is your;s will be enough to fulfill most people.
>that would consume a lot
i agree but that also depends on the type of business you are going for too.
>>
>>7405441
I disagree with everything you said in this post.
>>
>>7405395
Gibs now
>>
>>7405431
not more work anon.
but for what you are doing it for.
choose something where your interest lies and that will get a lot easier.

>ability to keep from getting consumed by fear-induced stress

thankfully i don't have that issue, never felt that way in my life.it's strange i can't really explain it but i can relate to it have seen many go through it.

>>7405450
But why??
it's okay to disagree though.
>>
>>7405431
god, the average pleb is such a lazy little bitch, it's too bad the most brilliant and creative people (i.e. the ruling class) has to waste so much time coming up with ways to keep you retards from dying of sloth...if we didn't come up with schemes like capitalism, feudalism, communism, etc. to keep you working you fucking lowlife beasts would just fucking starve to death i swear to god...
>>
>>7405441
How could anything you sell ever really be yours tho? If you can sell something then all you made is the satisfaction of a need in another person. I can easily see how that would be satisfying in a situation where you had a close, communal bond with your customers such that satisfying their needs would produce satisfaction by way of empathy, but this is modern capitalism, where sales are antiseptic transactions between people who mostly don't care about each other.

If your goal is to feel agency over your actions, then trying to find that by selling things seems to be ass-backward. It reduces to the same problems we had with working for other people, except your customers are now your boss and they care about you even less than your current boss does.

Btw not trying to be confrontational I actually want to hear your rebuttal.
>>
File: 1445714239976.png (308 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445714239976.png
308 KB, 500x375
>>7405466
>creative
>ruling class
list five _good_ works of literature made in the 20th to the 2nd century that was made by the ruling class.
>>
>>7405431
from what you said i can conclude that you are actually scared of facing the uncertain and harsh nature of reality.This will only bring you more shits as time goes by.
>>
>>7405466
Didn't you get enough of this vein of trolling in the other thread? Hang up your spurs for the day, man. Jesus...
>>
>>7405488
don't you ever get tired of "i'm little baby who can't handle having to do anything besides shitpost and watch anime, boohoo life isn't fair" grow up faggot
>>
>>7405466
>we
You on the team, kid?
>>
>>7405479
>implying artisanal labor is more creative than shepherding the mass of mankind through history

stay pleb, plebbo
>>
>>7405480
Nah, you're just jumping on a dramatically phrased part of my post to avoid actually arguing with me.

If you own your own company, you sink with your own ship. If you work for someone else's, there's less personal risk. It's idiotic to dramatize the difference tho. The vast, vast majority of people who ever build a life for themselves or contribute to society( by the standards capitalism gives us) do it through companies for the same reason people back in hunter-gatherer days banded together instead of living alone in the woods; by pooling risk you pool reward. Simple...

(Oh btw 99.999999% of people who start companies aren't Steve Jobs. They're not Stanford grad students with connections to SV VC money. They're jackasses who don't understand that entrepreneurship doesn't necessarily create value in an economy and in most cases probably makes the economy slightly less efficient.)
>>
>>7405501
yes, unlike like alienated rejects like you, i do identify as part of humanity, now take that dragon dildo out of your ass, an "otherkin" is not a gender
>>
>>7405477
you are missing out that in this case i am not obliged to serve that specific person's need like i would if i got a office job...Basically more or less i am in charge here than i would have been in an office.
>>
>>7405480
>the world is harsh and uncertain
>therefor you should risk your livelihood and start your own business because devoting your life to work and living in constant fear will be fulfilling

?
>>
>>7405509
Could you at least put some effort in your trolling? You're making the thread more boring.
>>
>>7405517
>living in constant fear will be fulfilling

not everyone is as much of a coward as you, momma's basement boy
>>
>>7405506
and 99% of the people don't want to be steve jobs actually.Most people just don't want to be isolated .
>>7405517
>living in constant fear
hope anon, hope
that's what keep them going

most of what the normies says about life is true...you will realize it with time...
>>
>>7405521
oh sorry to interrupt your whining about having to work for a living, that was really fascinating stuff
>>
>>7405513
...well I'm happy you're happy (and amused that you're comfortable not thinking very deeply about your own life, but 2bh it doesn't really matter so long as it doesn't bother you).
>>
>>7405524
If that's your definition of fulfillment why haven't you singed up with the Marine core to fight terrorists in the desert?
>>
>>7405533
Huhhh you really don't seem to be smart enough to troll competently, dude. I hope for your sake that you're drunk and tired or just not on your game or something.
>>
>>7405363
What do you do familia?
>>
>>7405535
it's about action not contemplation anon.
Think hard enough and you will see nothing makes any sense.Not even living,but the meaning doesn't really matter that much.

There's a chance that i think that way because i am fairly young.But that's that.
>>
>>7405076
You almost got me, you sly devil.
>>
>>7405547
Ya agreed 2bh.

That parenthetical may have sounded sarcastic but I actually meant that; if some subject of contemplation doesn't bother you (which could be rephrased as it not producing thoughts that affect your actions imho) then it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>7405557
i actually wrote it wrong.
Didn't meant that it all about action
i just meant that it isn't all about contemplation

anyway what do you do anon??
>>
>>7405581
Oh. Well then I think I'd argue for an even stronger version of YOUR argument than you are hahahah. But ya gotcha.
>>
>>7405331
Wage slavery don't real senpai.
>>
>>7405592
Yes it is. Even the capitalists' god, Adam Smith, opposed wage labor, but they wouldn't know that because they haven't read him.
>>
>>7405019
I know that feel. Also, most of my friends and rivals are doing extremely well right now while I just don't see the point of dedicating myself to either serving the bourgeoise, dedicating myself to serving society in spooky ways, caring for children, or seeking after community leadership positions like they all have. I honestly don't know if I'm right for choosing to live my life differently, or if they are. At this point I don't think that there is exactly a right way to live - rightness being according to their particular ethical system. Being "wrong" according to the ethical systems of both my parents and peers does stain me with a certain amount of wrongness though. And that has been a challenge to overcome. But yeah, I get it bro.
>>
>>7402712

I worked at a 9-9 sweatshop. Not including commutes. I quit that fucking job. Happily unemployed since. But it's better than going postal.

If you see a company that offers "sales management training" and ends up being outdoor sales 365 days of the year, run like hell.
>>
>>7402701
ya might want to add elevating your legs after 12 hours of indentured servitude.
lol time management
>>
>>7405019
r u me
>>
>>7405610
But it isn't, slavery is forced servitude and no one but the needs of your body forces you to work, or for that matter get a job.
>>
>>7402791
>zero experience

Construction and night security guard are objectively the best no experience jobs.

The former will be hell the first two months but eventually you will get fit as fuck, learn all kinds of useful home management/improvement skills that women love in a guy and construction workers tend to be some of the coolest people you'll ever meet.

The latter you get to spend 95% of the time doing fucking nothing or just walking around making sure everything is alright. If you're not in some crime-ridden shithole the chances of something happening are astronomically low and if they do at most places it's procedure to call the cops instead of confronting the intruders yourself. I worked at this one place for two years and it was the second best job I've ever had. Barely ever had to interact with people, pay was solid and there was a Denny's like a five minute walk away. I probably did some of my best writing at that job.

In both cases putting that shit on your resume will let the employer know you're a hard worker.
>>
>>7405744
Do you have to be /fit/ to be a security guard? Will they hire a skeleton? I'm underweight and have virtually no muscle on my body but the job sounds ideal.
>>
>>7405744
Unfortunately, I live in a country where becoming a security guard demands several years of education. Probably in an attempt to keep the utter retards of society at least somewhat relevant.

I'm too highly educated to even be considered for those kinds of jobs. I have a better shot at staying on welfare for life.

Fuck. Why wasn't I born in a post-scarcity society? Or something hunter-gatherer so these things wouldn't bother me as I banged the drums and got my head bashed in by some brute.
>>
>>7405293
>Neets keep posting that one Charles Bukowski quote
>Forget the poor fuck worked in a post office for an entire decade.
>neets only think there's either mindnumbing/back breaking work or being some jew boss
>>
>>7402730
Lol
>>
>>7405370
>sounds too god to be true? wrong
is almost as bad as
>sounds good right? wrong

You sound like an edgy fag saying this stuff
>>
>>7405754
If you're really skeletonmode they'll give you an axe an a shield and you'll get a job guarding a necromancer's dungeon. The pay's shit but the hours are long
>>
>>7405370
>work for a higher purpose than accumulating profit
>I'm talking of course about the U.S. Army Infantry
>>
>>7405811
underrated post
>>
>>7405814
give it time
>>
>>7405815
give me a blowjob
>>
>>7402791
While you're at it OP try to keep positive: work can suck, but you just gotta grind through it and learn how to manage your time and find something better in the future.

I feel like you should try to pillow through novellas on your days off or start some really big book that would occupy every spare hour you can find and absorb yourself in it
>>
File: 1419014539798.jpg (9 KB, 201x194) Image search: [Google]
1419014539798.jpg
9 KB, 201x194
>>7405821
tfw David has come back from the dead to shill IJ on /lit/
>>
>>7405704
No one but the needs of your body to not be beaten forces you to be a slave either
>>
>>7405836
I'm going to reiterate. No one but the forces of entropy, forces you to get a job or work. You have to work to live this is true in all of nature but no person enslaves you to work as slavery is forced servitude. Really your gripe is with nature.
>>
>>7405864
The slave and the wageslave are in similar situations though

The issue isnt that wageslavery is morally wrong but that it is undesirable
>>
It doesn't get better OP.

People telling you to read on your commute are idiots. Eventually your reading amount will decline, and you will begin putting things off and making excuses as to why you haven't read much lately.

>>7402712
It's common as fuck. I get up at 6:45:am and get home at 6:30pm because rent is expensive as fuck so I'm forced to live an hour away from my job. The modern world, and the world in general, sucks ass. Life is terrible if you have any self-awareness and sensitivity. Only callous, brutish husks of human beings succeed in this kind of world. The sooner Armageddon takes place the better. I yearn for it every day.
>>
>>7405883
did you catch a fatal illness or have your home burned down by barbarians or walk miles for drinking water lately
>>
>>7405891
>muh comparative suffering

Fuck off normie. I PRAY that I catch a fatal illness, or at least one that will allow me to resign myself from society. It's a shame tuberculosis isn't still common otherwise I'd willingly contract it and live in a sanatorium in the middle of nowhere. Also Africans and other shit-tier countries tend not to be depressed, largely because they're uneducated and lack self-awareness. Depression is largely a Western disease.
>>
When I was in high school, every single day I actively hoped to fall ill with a mildly severe disease (not severe enough to be life-threatening, but not an easily-ignored winter cold either) so I had a valid "excuse" to stay home from school, which consisted mostly of useless, insipid work and lectures.

In university, I don't feel the same desire, because I can just skip lectures whenever I want.

But when I have part-time jobs, I feel the same way. I've never worked full-time, but I would probably go back to high school levels of neuroticism and desire for actual legitimate sickness to come upon me just for an excuse to stay home.

Isn't there something wrong with this picture, my friend?
>>
>>7406078
Good luck surviving after college. Full-time wagekekery sucks in a major way. Time passes SO FUCKING QUICKLY when you're a full-time wagekek, and the majority of your energy is spent doing whatever mundane shit you're forced to. I get 5 HOURS to myself at night and I'm always too tired to do anything. It sucks.
>>
>>7406089
Yes, I'm aware. In high school, the tedium and monotony of my daily routine -- and I went to a somewhat well respected local high school (note: I am not saying that it was actually "good", but...) and took a rigorous courseload relative to the vast majority of my classmates, so my high school life was filled with an abundance of literally pointless busywork and memorization -- made time subjectively pass at what I already, in my teenage years, realized was a disturbingly fast rate. And yes, I can believe that you have absolutely no energy when you come home from work, because I didn't have any energy either, both in high school and when I worked during university (and occasionally even when I didn't but took courses that were filled with a large amount of pointless, not-intellectually-stimulating but mandatory work). So very tired that I couldn't bring myself to do anything but find escapism in simple video games -- not that I consider playing video games to be intrinsically bad, but I'm saying that it was ALL I could do, I could almost never focus on any more intellectual interests like reading, programming, learning mathematics on my own time, etc.

So it does make me feel like I'm trapped in a very bad situation, and it makes me seriously consider just living with my parents and collecting food stamps -- and eventually seeing a therapist & disability lawyer about mental illness and collecting SSI from the government. (No, I wouldn't be 'faking it'.)
>>
>>7406102
The unfortunate thing is that those who set the standard of what is and what is nor "normal" in our society tend to be those who aspire to power and control largely because they cannot entertain themselves or live a contented life without pushing their ideology on others. This in turn has resulted in a sort of tacit acceptance from most people that EVERY PERSON benefits and develops properly in a group setting. The fact is there are some individuals who are sensitive, isolated types who enjoy silence and self-discipline over enforced discipline and the noise generally created by the pleb hordes. I assume I'm older than you are, having already served in the trenches of the contemporary working world for over two years. I can tell you that it is a terrible way to live. If I were you I'd write a novel or some poems or whatever you want to eventually achieve in life and either struggle to get them published before your graduation date arrives or, failing that, either commit yourself to a mental health institution or end a life that will, I assure you, be riddled with misery, suffering and disgust.
>>
>>7406129
What's stopping you from living the NEET life?
>>
>>7406146
I have a very stubborn sense of "pride" no-doubt inculcated in me by a culture which threatens ideological dissenters with ridicule, harassment and an embargo on any potential sexual activity. To be a NEET is to be less than an insect, regardless of whether you do or do not demand welfare benefits. You are reduced to a needy, dependent child who is incapable of existing in a world of struggle and hardship. The only solutions available to me are publishing a book (unlikely to happen), being killed in public (unlikely) or succumbing to some sort of major illness that will justify my withdrawing from society (this is the most likely solution).
>>
>>7405921
pakistan has the highest rates of depression in the world
>>
>>7406161
That's not real depression.
>>
>>7406166
ok
>>
>>7406161
No it doesn't you spaz.
>>
>>7406161
Actually it's the USA, followed by France and Netherlands

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/the-biggest/the-worlds-10-most-depressed-countries/10/

USA NUMBER 1
>>
>>7406161
Marbles?
>>
>>7406171
He's right. It's very high for women but nowhere near as high for men. Unhappy womenfolk is not depression, that's just feminism.
>>
>>7406174
You can't trust statistics about "depressed" people in the US. A lot of them fake it for drugs or attention or drugs and attention. Others have no idea what depression is and think it's just being sad every so often.
>>
>>7402696
Early to bed and early to rise
Try to wake up at 5am, meditate, read, study, invest time in your passion
This might help. Helped me.
>>
>>7406698
Fuck off normie. You people don't know when you're getting cvcked,
>>
>>7405767
Bukowski worked until the day he could afford to work no longer.

We contemporary NEETs tend to do the same, we just have the opportunity to stop a few decades younger than he did.
>>
File: -.jpg (42 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
42 KB, 400x600
>>7406698
Also...
This will help you to value your time
In the morning meditate on what you are going to do that day. In the evening reflect on what you have done & how can you improve your actions
In the evening, instead of being a slave to junk entertainment, put on some music, radio or lecture and prepare dinner + tomorrows breakfast (this will also might help you to save time).

Good luck.
>>
>>7405754

Not fit, but your chances of being hired as a skeleton is low. You have to be at least somewhat look like a person that won't completely roll over so a potential thief will have second thoughts about trying something.

Avoid any night security guard job that wants you to have prior experience or training. The pay is usually only marginally better for those and the chances of shit going down a good bit higher.

Look for something in a good neighborhood where you aren't guarding super valuable shit.

I can't give any specific recommendations on places to look for because you never really know, but it's not a hard job to get if you look enough.

Night security guard is something it's just boring enough that fit people who constantly need physical stimulation in their job will avoid it while meek and easily scared people will avoid it as well.
>>
>>7405881
Your missing the point though, it isn't slavery. And how is a job undesirable, do you think people should just be given things for nothing?
>>
>>7406847
>do you think people should just be given things for nothing?
That's how I live. It's pretty nice.
>>
>>7406849
Gross.
>>
>>7405754
No, they legit hire skele teenagers to be security guards. You, and this malinformed retard >>7406806 don't know anything about security guards.

I was one for 5 years and literally anyone can be one. The entire job is being a living scarecrow. You're not supposed to apprehend anyone; the whole job is deterrence and calling the authorities when something happens. That's it.
>>
>>7405326
that's because they're chasing the money instead of sacrificing a few dollars to do something that doesn't suck as much and gives them more free time.

retarded consumers will be retarded
>>
>>7402696
My advice OP is that you toughen up. I work 13 hours a day including weekends. Find time. If you really want something, you'll find time. It took me a month to read one 300-page novel because of my schedule, but at least I finished.
>>
Where the fuck do you guys live that you're working 12 and 13 hour days? Sounds like a ridiculous exaggeration.
>>
>>7406905
If you live in the US and you're either so poor that you need to work multiple jobs or so successful that you get into a high pressure career, it's pretty common.
>>
>>7402696
>be teenager
tons of free time but absolutely fucking nothing to do
>be adult
finally you can go and do shit but, oh wait, you spend more than half your day working for some fat jew.
>>
>>7406929
>he when he was a teenager that adolescence was gonna be the last period in your life where you could feel comfortable just learning for the sake of learning
Got no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>7406945
*didnt realize that

fuck

...and I have no one to blame but myself.
>>
>>7406945
That's pretty sad that a very tiny portion of your lifespan(13-18)is supposedly the only fulfilling bit.

Just makes a man want to commit suicide if all he's got is nothing but decades of toil.misery and strife ahead of him.
>>
>>7406967
That's quite a leap. Adults usually can get laid. They don't have to see their parents ever again if they want to. etcetc

Lotsa up side.
>>
>>7406977
getting laid is boring and depressing

i love and miss my parents
>>
>>7407001
having sex with girls you don't connect with can be boring and depressing but having sex still feels pretty good and not depressing at all when you're in the act. do you have a small package or trouble getting it up? what do you miss about your parents?
>>
>>7407031
i miss their happiness.. when i was a child everything was bliss. now they are split up, both miserable and old.

sex is irrelevant and i have zero libido.

>>7406967
hit the nail on the head. i find myself thinking about past memories more then the present or future. it is the only way for me to create any positive emotions.
>>
Change your schedule. Wake up much earlier than you need to for work, and read/write while you're fresh.
>>
>>7407134
hit so close to home
>>
>>7402696
I'd rather be some hunter-gatherer warrior that died at age 20 than wither into my 70s as some wageslave kekold that wasted his life making money for others.

At least, then you died for a cause you believed if you were the former.
>>
>>7406895
>If you really want something, you'll find time.
>proceeds to describe how he clearly struggles to "find time"
What is the point of this post? If you're somehow satisfied reading a single 300 page novel per month, props to you, obviously many people here want to do a bit more than that.

Telling someone to "toughen up" is one of the most conceited things you could say in this context. What you actually mean by your post is, "I can endure suffering that you can't, and therefore my character is superior to yours." Your goal isn't to provide any sort of substantive commentary or advice but just to brag about yourself, so please kindly fuck off and die like the wagec u c k you are.

>>7406905
America has an unhealthy obsession with "work ethic" = the delusional belief that work, irrespective of its nature or purpose, possesses some sort of intrinsic value. Combine this with the fact that commutes are often 1hr+ because American cities are practically the definition of poorly planned urban sprawl and spending 12-13 hours per day away from home isn't too surprising.

>>7407215
Want to know how this instantly betrays the fact that you have zero intellectual depth or have never actually been forced to do hours of repetitive, boring work each day? Because you clearly aren't familiar with the compulsion that such work creates in people to avoid sleep as much as possible -- because the time you spend sleeping is subjectively over in an instant, so once you get into bed practically the next thing you experience is waking up with the knowledge that all too soon, you'll have to spend the better part of the day engaged in some mindless tedium.

"Change your schedule." Yes, and people who are depressed should just "snap out of it," right?
>>
>>7407469
Is there even a real solution to this though?
It seems that besides being NEET, you can't escape wagekeking, ever.

And even then being NEET relies on the government or your parents and they can both be fickle and capricious.
>>
>>7407502
As far as I can tell, no, but NEET life is the best of a shitty situation.

Employment is also fickle and capricious, so if you might get fucked either way, you might as well choose the route with substantially less suffering.
>>
>>7402858
What is a title of this stories?
>>
>>7407502
The solution is doing away with extremely eager to please good goy wage slave culture. Which of course is easier said than done.

But opting out and being NEET is a good start.
>>
>>7407683
This. If people had solidarity with their coworkers over their desire to succeed, work would be orders of magnitude more pleasant. But that would require large numbers of people to both realize that the game is rigged (that your success is bounded by a system designed to concentrate wealth) and to put the group (comprised of strangers they don't give a fuck about but for the shared workspace) above their individual desire.

Unions, friends. Theyre better than giving your boss head everyday.
>>
>>7407709
>If people had solidarity with their coworkers over their desire to succeed
It's sorta hard to gain solidarity and strive to succeed when you're stuck in a dead-end job that you is the only alternative to not starving 2bh.

I envy the offspring of the rich, they can literally coast through life doing whatever they want.
>>
>>7407433
ya man
>>
>>7407724
>I envy the offspring of the rich, they can literally coast through life doing whatever they want.

you'd think but in reality it's just boring because you just don't want anything

so you end up like Oblomov

i wish i had desires
>>
>>7408023
I wish I didn't have desires, then I'd finally be free of all this bullshit. The only way is that or suicide,really.
>>
>>7408023
Your problem is that you still desire too much by desiring to desire. You're better off following that other richfag Gautama.
>>
>>7405098
>you control the mind
>the mind doesn't control you
if only.
>>
>>7408188
What happened when Gautama realized he desired too much by desiring to have no desires.
>>
>>7408023
Richfag here. Loads of us don't seem to have a problem finding motivation to do challenging things, for some reason. I'm one of the ones that has that problem, but it's gotten way better recently.
>>
>>7408312
Can you be my patron (read: give me free money)? I'll be the Marx to your Engels.
>>
File: tenzin.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tenzin.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>7408309
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/lib/authors/thanissaro/pushinglimits.html
>>
>>7408312
i'm the richfag above. i feel unable to want. how did you 'get better' recently?
>>
>>7408463
Just fuck my shit. Back to reading Siddhartha I go.
>>
>>7402791
I used to work in an office after graduating college, I absolutely dreaded my job and felt like I was resigned to be bored and docile and think about what I could have done with my life. I got a job doing construction recently, pays more than double starting over my office job and is really fucking great overall, no experience necessary as they train me for free (5 years of school+ paid training). When I started doing this shit my existential crisis vanished completely, I have time to read, and things are going well. Maybe you just hate your job
>>
You're not going to be doing as much reading as you were before getting a job OP, there's really no way around it. I average around 50 hours a week. I try to get 1 hour of reading in a day on working days and do whatever I want on days off. It can be tough adjusting when you first get a job, but you'll find your groove eventually.
>>
>>7408629
>existential crisis vanished completely
To be replaced by a crisis in your knee joints or lower back or etcetc upon injury, to be sustained until death. Enjoy your choice of physical pain over boredom anon.
>>
>>7408629
this guy has it right. hard labor has consistent hours, if you're unionized you won't get fucked, good pay, and you get time to do whatever the fuck you want. only downside is you'll have the body of a 60 year old at 40.
>>
>>7408629
>>7408653
What if I try getting into an advanced trade, like plumbing or electrical?
>>
>>7408662
It's not a bad choice, but it's not like people make it out to be. I would say that getting started in a trade is harder than getting a college education. If you want to be recognized (mandatory if you want a job other than handyman or home depot employee) you have to get recognized training, usually consisting of trade school and then an apprenticeship through a union, which usually takes a couple years. Before you can even get started after that you have to be able to practically recite codes relating to your trade. so yeah, if you decide to learn a trade you'll be doing a shitload of reading, it'll just be building codes instead of Pinecone and DFW.
>>
>>7408686
>if you decide to learn a trade you'll be doing a shitload of reading, it'll just be building codes instead of Pinecone and DFW.
God that sounds so fucking boring. Fuck dude, sometimes I find comp sci education boring and then I remember that I'm lucky to even be studying something that someone could conceivably want to learn out of personal interest.
>>
>>7408309
He stopped being a tryhard ascetic and just sat down and relaxed.
>>
>>7408715
Moral: take it easy.
>>
>>7408703
it is, but a good tradesman can make well over 100 grand a year. If you want to do hard work go firefighter. People love you, you get to save people, and if you get hired on at a city FD you make big bucks + pension.

a serious consideration for everybody on /lit capable of it: wildland firefighting. You work your ass off for part of the year and collect unemployment for the remaining part.
>>
>>7402696
My plan is early retirement. It's kind of pathetic, but I think it's my best shot of being free since I'm not the entrepreneurial type. I'm an engineer so I have a decent salary but I won't become rich. But by saving 60% of my income every month (as I've been doing for 3 years now, since age 23), I estimate I will be able to live purely off of investments indefinitely by my mid-late 30s with a comfortable lifestyle.
>>
I did the wageslave thing for about a year and a half. I eventually got laid off since I work in the oil industry but saved up a ton of cash.

So I immediately got a job working at a tutoring center as a "Math Instructor" yet I only work a few days a week and just chill on savings and unemployment studying mathematics like I've always wanted. On my resume it looks like I have no employment gap with a pretty good job when in reality, I hardly ever go into work and when I do, I just sit there twiddling my thumbs only answering a question when a student has one.

Don't know how I could ever go back to wageslavery. Life is too short.
>>
File: 1394417432575.png (107 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
1394417432575.png
107 KB, 841x797
I don't want to be a wageslave, family.
It's coming soon, how do I stop it
>>
I'm 22. My resume is a blank page. How do I get a job? Looking at job websites, they all ask for experience, and most of the ones I saw were customer-facing stuff for 'outgoing' people with 'good people skills'. I doubt they'd hire me. But there must be jobs for the losers of society, right? But I could find no such jobs. Do they still exist? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. I'm in Australia btw.
>>
>>7409139
grad school

>>7409168
>how do I get a job
nepotism,
further education,
go to a psych and get them to diagnose you with some form of mental illness, with the current climate in that regard not giving you a job would be a form of discrimination.

there are plenty of options available to you.

>>7409022
livin the dream breh
>>
I am looking into therapy and eventually going on SSI.

Sorry if I end up leeching off your tax dollars.
>>
>>7409168
Get a part-time job at a restaurant or something for the time being and register with as many employment agencies as you can. Also government jobs tend to be easier to get, so look on the website for civil service type jobs in your region. Also, just to note, there is no place for the losers of society. We have always been, are, and will always be the repulsive weirdos that optimists despise and pity.
>>
>>7409168
What do you want to do? If you just want to earn cash then walk around the cbd/your town and literally ask every eatery and store if you can have a job. But be prepared to have people bag you out when they find out you're 22 and have never had a job.
>>
>>7405864
>Entropy force
This was true for actual slavery as well you dumb chucklefuck
>>
>>7406078
Iktf. The wish for horrible disease has been a staple of my mental environment since at least second grade. I vividly remember walking to school wishing to be hit by a car so as to avoid the tooth pulling tedium.
>>
>>7409802
Thanks for the reply.

I'm glad to know that there are more people who felt -- and still feel, it seems -- the same way.
>>
File: neet ants.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
neet ants.png
182 KB, 866x635
>>7405864
>You have to work to live this is true in all of nature
Nice try worker, but some are better at this game than others.
>>
File: 1448161089361.jpg (221 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448161089361.jpg
221 KB, 900x1200
>>7410224
>some are better at this game than others

Some people are underage, some are not.
>>
>>7410224
This.

NEETs will destroy global capitalism through its own systems.
>>
File: 1442870605369.png (44 KB, 1016x580) Image search: [Google]
1442870605369.png
44 KB, 1016x580
>>7410667
>if y-you're not a good hard working tax payer like me y-you're a little baby
>>
>>7410690
That's it pretty much.
>>
>>7410698
>I-I'm better than y-you because I-I pay taxes!
>>
>>7410701
See?
>>
File: pepner.png (58 KB, 636x674) Image search: [Google]
pepner.png
58 KB, 636x674
>>7410698
You're a good goy, m8.
>>
I'm trying to stop drinking and procrastinating and using my time to better myself or at least do things that I've been wanting to do. I'll let you know how it goes when I get around to it.
>>
File: 1448043472261.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1448043472261.png
103 KB, 1437x908
>>7410690
>>
>>7402804
You really got my attention with this OP. Unfortunately NYRB hasn't published the English edition yet, I'll have to wait until April. If you are still around, what are other "/lit/ approved" graphic novels you'd recommend?
>>
>>7410854
Don't forget posting frog pictures in a pedo internet board.
>>
File: honhon.jpg (243 KB, 900x1127) Image search: [Google]
honhon.jpg
243 KB, 900x1127
>>7402795
>>
File: lol.jpg (117 KB, 736x1138) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
117 KB, 736x1138
>>7402795
>>
why do neets on this site always try to assert their life style as superior? is it just a meme or are they serious?
>>
>>7411332
We're serious. If we didn't think it was superior we wouldn't be NEETs. Do you know how to oppose a system you don't like? You don't participate. If more people stopped participating we could see a revolution. People need to realize the power they have.

Being NEET isn't ideal, but for a lot of people it's the best option they have.
>>
>>7411332
Do you seriously believe NEETs aren't superior?
>>
>>7411332
it's a self-defense mechanism. everyone defends their own lifestyle as the best.
>>
>>7411353
>Do you know how to oppose a system you don't like? You don't participate.

Yeah, making shit better it is always someone else's problem.
>>
>>7411357
I'm not NEET but I think they're obviously better off.
>>
>>7411359
I didn't mean you withdraw completely. I meant you don't participate in the system you think is unjust. Entering the system and working from within to try to make slight alterations isn't going to help if the system is fundamentally flawed; especially if it's flawed in such a way to prevent you from making any significant changes. You need a revolution. Making shit better is our problem.
>>
>>7411353
You're still participating.
>>7411356
I do not think you are superior in anyway at all. I was a neet, it was fun but I'm much better off now that I have my own job and am not reliant on my parents.
>>
File: 1441346688176.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441346688176.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>7411359
who gives a fuck about making shit better for anyone else?

life is lived by you,it's perceived by you so the only one you should really be looking out for is yourself.
>>
>>7411456
Genuine altruism is real.
>>
>>7411479
And altruists are idiots, what's your point?
>>
>>7411489
Altruists look out for themselves by looking out for others. If you were right, people like this couldn't exist.
>>
>>7411332
Why does anyone assert that anything they do or believe is superior to another?
>>
>>7411332
Because NEETs will destroy global capitalism while you fools attempt to preserve it. Reject the system by abusing it and bringing it to its deserved perdition.
>>
>>7411549
Capitalism is fine.
>>
>>7411596
>>>/g/ulag
>>
>>7402696

My dad has worked a menial job for over 30 years. He's a guitar player. He told me I have to have a creative hobby to get by and he's right. For me it's writing. Also going to the gym and forcing myself to hang out with friends at least once a week. I'm not a picture of perfect happiness but I feel fairly content.
>>
File: accelerate.png (49 KB, 1163x1163) Image search: [Google]
accelerate.png
49 KB, 1163x1163
>>7411359
NEET passive sabotage is making things better. Do you even accelerate?
>>
>>7409168
craigslist mutha fuckaaa
>>
>>7405831
Le wraith face
>>
I would rather kill myself than be a wagekek.
>>
>>7413204
I know man, NEETism is what cynicism was to modern religion. We're essentially the 21st century's Socrates and Diogenes. When will these knuckle draggers realize.
>>
File: wageslave.jpg (89 KB, 386x661) Image search: [Google]
wageslave.jpg
89 KB, 386x661
Just work part-time or go back to NEETdom. If you live in a welfare state it's not exactly hard.

This is why i went down to only part-time. Fuck working full-time. Your job becomes your life, it's not worth it.
>>
>>7405019
Most people have a mediocre job at best. The fact that you're working for a wage in the first place means your job has no prestige and is completely replaceable.
>>
>>7405311
On the other hand.. Doesn't that make it a lot worse?
>>
File: OP9_660.jpg (38 KB, 660x396) Image search: [Google]
OP9_660.jpg
38 KB, 660x396
>>7402696
>>Spend 12 hours a day away from home
That's what you got for not having a proper worker's movement.
>>
>>7413915
It's pretty common in cities.

8 hours work
1 hours lunch
2 hours commute
>>
Being rich solves all those problems.
>>
>>7405019
You need to turn your pride around:

>Diogenes, filthily attired, paced across the splendid carpets in Plato's dwelling.
>Thus, said he, do I trample on the pride of Plato.
>Yes, Plato replied, but only with another kind of pride.

Now this may look like Diogenes got BTFO, but it was the secret of his philosophy and he admitted this at other times. You can feel pride for having a career, having a lot of pretty possessions et cetera, but you can also feel pride from transcending those kind of petty needs. The sense of accomplishment you can get from walking around in old rags and collecting welfare while the normies look upon you in disgust can be much greater than the pride you can get from working your ass of to because some sort of higher ranking office worker hoping that someone might admire your German lease at the red light.

Once you get to the point where not playing the game feeds your ego the whole thing gets turned upside down. You get to the point where you'd be terribly ashamed to admit you got a new car, or hold down a steady job, or god forbid, go to a fucking reunion.

This is the kind of pride people can't take from you, since you don't need their approval. You only need their disapproval, and that is very easy to get.
>>
>>7405019
Same here. I like the idea of the bohemian lifestyle, working part-time at a bakery and writing in my spare time, but I fear I'm just another keked normalfag who will trade his ambitions for a sense of calm resignation.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.