[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fat pink mast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 413x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 413x412
>fat pink mast
>>
>>7401360
Why does he wear the hat?
>>
i never realized how ugly he is until this picture
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 620x372
>her cunt became the world
>>
>>7401380
What the fuck did he actually wrote that?
>>
>groaned like a fat man straining to shit
>>
>>7401583
Yes he did wrote that
>>
>>7401360
The more she drank the more she shat...
>>
>>7401380
>>7401360
how many whores have taken his coin and his seed over the years do you reckon?
>>
>>7401380
what did he mean by this?
>>
I wonder if he jerks off to the sex scenes either in his books or on the show.
>>
He pushed her back onto Glover's bed, kissed her hard, and tore off her tunic to let her breasts spill out. When she tried to knee him in the groin, he twisted away and forced her legs apart with his knees. "I'll have you now."
"Do it," she spat, "and I'll kill you in your sleep."

She was sopping wet when he entered her. "Damn you," she said.

"Damn you damn you damn you." He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world. She forgot Moat Cailin and Ramsay Bolton and his little piece of skin, forgot the kingsmoot, forgot her failure, forgot her exile and her enemies and her husband. Only his hands mattered, only his mouth, only his arms around her, his cock inside her. He fucked her till she screamed, and then again until she wept, before he finally spent his seed inside her womb.

"I am a woman wed," she reminded him, afterward. "You've despoiled me, you beardless boy. My lord husband will cut your balls off and put you in a dress."

Qarl rolled off her. "If he can get out of his chair."

The room was cold. Asha rose from Galbart Glover's bed and took off her torn clothes. The jerkin would need fresh laces, but her tunic was ruined. I never liked it anyway. She tossed it on the flames. The rest she left in a puddle by the bed. Her breasts were sore, and Qarl's seed was trickling down her thigh. She would need to brew some moon tea or risk bringing another kraken into the world. What does it matter? My father' s dead, my mother' s dying, my brother' s being flayed, and there' s naught that I can do about any of it. And I' m married. Wedded and bedded ... though not by the same man.
>>
BY THE TIME THE MOON CAME UP SHE WAS SHITTING BROWN WATER
>>
I think the nicest you can say about Martin's prose is that it's workmanlike. He knows he's not a stylist or a truly pleasing writer, so he doesn't try to do anything fancy. He just masters fairly professional sentence structure and clause construction, and lets the plot drive the enjoyment for the reader.
>>
>>7401598
What did he mean by this??
>>
>>7401646
>I never liked it anyway.

no one fucking asked you, george
>>
>>7401825
Haha wow.
>>
>>7401603
The man shrank and got inside her vagina and lived inside her but don't chew
>>
>>7401646
>I never liked it anyway

at least hire somebody to write books for you, you fucking fat fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.