[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question, does anyone else notice how dramatically t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: THE-BOOK-THIEF.jpg (768 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
THE-BOOK-THIEF.jpg
768 KB, 2560x1536
Serious question, does anyone else notice how dramatically testosterone affects their writing? Whenever I haven't jerked off for a while I feel like my writing is worse. Is it why most teenagers and females write well?

http://www.sciencedump.com/content/testosterone-messing-your-verbal-skills
>>
>>7385957
C U C K
>>
File: 1400704029613.png (235 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1400704029613.png
235 KB, 1500x1500
>>7385957
>Is it why most teenagers and females write well?
>>
>>7385957
If anything the opposite would be true, fisherman, better luck next time.
>>
>>7385957
>The researchers followed eighteen transgender people before and after undergoing hormone treatment as part of their transition from female to male.
Great. Reliable basis, that.

(hey, if it gives you one more reason to wank, more power you)
>>
>>7385975
OP here. What do you suppose? Is it all placebo effect that I feel this way? Seriously it's been driving me crazy and I'm paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>7385975
Doing research on people with severe mental illness that are irreversibly fucking up their body with unnatural hormones, sounds very sound and scientific I must say.
>>
>>7385957
>testosterone has neurological effects
>gender isn't binary
Whatever decision you make, make it your own, folks.
>>
>>7385975
I've no doubt hormone levels wrt habits can affect your attitude, this making you harder on yourself or trickling down to your focus and output, but worrying about whether a fap or lack thereof is going to affect your art is already bad enough that you shouldn't be doing it on the basis of irrelevant studies with social-sciences-grade conclusions.
>>
>>7385984
It's the only way of making a longitudinal study on the effects of testosterone, though.

Unless you plan on slipping testosterone to people that don't want it.
>>
Some people work better after fapping, some people work better when they haven't. Just find what works for you.
>>
You're less anxious and concentrate more after sex/a fap. It's the same with females too.
>>
>>7385957
That high-point of hornyness I get after ~3 days nofap is when I focus best.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.