[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good books about space marines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 52472572_p0.jpg (577 KB, 777x1100) Image search: [Google]
52472572_p0.jpg
577 KB, 777x1100
What are some good books about space marines?
>>
>>7384008
Starship Troopers obvs.
>>
Infinity Jest
>>
>>7384014
thanks!
>>7384020
its that hipster bullshit?
>>
Infinite Jest
>>
>>7384135
The Forever War by Haldeman is pretty great. Old Man's War by Scalzi isn't bad either (although I've only read the first book in the series).
>>
The Forever War

It will make you feel
>>
>>7384170
Oops, didn't mean to reply to that post
>>
galactic patrol, by E.E."Doc" Smith

the forever war, by Joe Haldeman

the hyperion books by dan simmons

that is all.

shut up, Heinlein. i said THAT IS ALL.
>>
>>7384008
Armor by John Steakley if you're really hurting for more. I think that the book suffers from trying too hard to work in an idea that the writer really liked at the expense of readability but it's still probably worth it if you like spess mehreens. The author died mid-sequel though, so if you want more of the world you get nothing.
>>
First 3 Horus Heresy novels by Dan Abbnet
>>
File: BT.jpg (529 KB, 688x1044) Image search: [Google]
BT.jpg
529 KB, 688x1044
>>7385770
This
Definately the most enriching version of Space Marines
>>
>>7385219
how is hyperion? i have read that only the first book is worth reading, and that just barely.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.