[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
40 WORDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: wtf.jpg (9 KB, 259x206) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
9 KB, 259x206
You have 40 words to continue the story from the post above. Posts exceeding 40 words should not be continued. Are you fags ready?

>I'm so glad tomorrow is fucking Friday. It's been a long ass week for me. I've been....
>>
shitposting all week and still no hoes are riding my dick, what gives?
>>
The end
>>
There's this thread going on at a Narnian knot-art website I frequent. We're supposed to continue a thought. Might be fun, but I'll never do it again. I won't make it in time to continue the line from the previous poster. Why bother?
>>
>>7371097
Being a Samefag just isn't very attractive I guess. Lots of people don't understand how tiring samefagging is. Fuck it, I know I can call that whale from last weekend to...
>>
>>7371104
Anon just link the post. If its good ppl with use your's too.
>>
>>7371119
Uh oh, the hot pockets have made me shit. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelt fouler. By the time the moon came up, I was shitting brown water.
>>
>>7371126
The smell was damn near unbearable. Well now that I'm all cleaned out, I think I'll...
>>
>>7371137
Shoot up this heroin that I bought tuesday. Now that I don't have to worry about the constipation. Let me just cook up and...
>>
>>7371448
gather the best bits of my shit. I've been sculpting my shit wife for nearly a week now. I can't help getting excited thinking about our William Tell routine. Just imagining the moment I pull the hammer back makes me..
>>
>>7371513
remember that this type of "forty words or less" story-continuation game is the same thing children do on flash game forums, and as I remember this I spiral into a deep depression, being reminded of just how pathetic I am. Maybe...
>>
>>7371522
it will eventuate into something wondrous, filled with grimy glee like the novels of Burroughs, already an obvious influence on my god-awful attempt at sourcing my homework through the internet. Sliding a fist into my sphincter I...
>>
>>7371654
slide into ecstasy. it was a blur from there. i got some water.
>>
>>7371665
The state, and then I will have to go. I'll have to look for the best way to get into the world. The film. I guess I am a beautiful day. The film. I have a
>>
>>7371667
ke ke ke 40 keks 40 words ke k kek 40keks workekd kek d kek kek nypa tbqhwyf
>>
>>7371671
The change has started, it’s only a matter of time before all is lost. Alas there are no tendies to subdue my urge dragon dildos. I’m almost there, I can feel the ebb and flow of dank memes through my…
>>
sword 04
>>
If a Samsung phone engages in intercourse with an Apple computer, is that copyright infringement?
>>
And then a bunch of niggers came out of nowhere and robbed everyone, while gorging themselves on stolen fried chicken and watermelon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.