[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel I have a good understanding of female sexuality. Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1446076811687.jpg (278 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1446076811687.jpg
278 KB, 2560x1600
I feel I have a good understanding of female sexuality. Should I write smutty romance novels? I think I could give it a good go, and not make them trash.

Is there money to be made?
>>
>>7363656
Who is this pretty city dweller? ;)
>>
I write fetish fiction and make a few hundred bucks a year off of it. It's not much, but it's nice have money specifically bookmarked for drugs.

I think normie romance novels would be a lot harder to make money off of though, my market is an oligopoly, yours would be incredibly competitive.
>>
>>7364069
No idea anon, your guess is as good as mine. Why don't you try google image search?

>>7364086
What type of of fetish fiction?

And only a few hundred bucks a year is not much at all. How much time and effort do you put in to get that money? Is it worth it?
>>
>>7363656
do you though?

give us proof of your insight
>>
>>7363656

a teacher sits down in a room with twelve-year-old girls. it's their first sex ed class. what is the first question asked by all the girls at once?

a couple has been dating for two and a half years. the boy buys his gf a christmas gift woth ~$300. a month later they break up. why?

an anthropology major is in line at chipotle with her best friend, a computer programmer. she sees her ex walk into chipotle and he hasn't spotted them. what does she get on her burrito?
>>
>>7364519
What do you want to know?
>>
>>7364531
are you just going to tell us about how all "females wants to get railed by chad" or something? does your "understanding" include the concept of "black bull"?
>>
File: 1447651314286.jpg (95 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1447651314286.jpg
95 KB, 903x714
>>7364531
Everything.
>>
>>7364528
>a teacher sits down in a room with twelve-year-old girls. it's their first sex ed class. what is the first question asked by all the girls at once?
"Ms., is it true that we can get things by just telling men we will sleep with them?"

>a couple has been dating for two and a half years. the boy buys his gf a christmas gift wo[r]th ~$300. a month later they break up. why?
"She wanted to break up with him before Christmas, but realised too late he had already spent a considerable amount on her present. Understandably, she waited until a month after Christmas (while continuing to enjoy Chad and Tyrone on the side) to break the news, so as to not cause too much pain for the poor man."

>an anthropology major is in line at chipotle with her best friend, a computer programmer. she sees her ex walk into chipotle and he hasn't spotted them. what does she get on her burrito?
Chicken and bean, with guacamole, of course.
>>
>>7364536
No, I understand that female sexuality is far more nuanced than memes posted on a Taiwanese paper maché forum
>>
>>7364528
10/10
wtf
>>
>>7364556

good work on #2, you actually got that one right
>>
>>7364561
Well... go on?
>>
>>7364528
>a teacher sits down in a room with twelve-year-old girls. it's their first sex ed class. what is the first question asked by all the girls at once?
They don't all speak at once - speaking first is a poor decision in a cutthroat all-female environment. Instead the teacher reassures them that they're safe and free to ask questions. Eventually the brave ones ask question about their own bodies - is it normal for my vagina to be this way, is it normal for my period to be that way. Conformity and reassurance/validation of conformity is key.
>a couple has been dating for two and a half years. the boy buys his gf a christmas gift woth ~$300. a month later they break up. why?
The gift is probably immaterial. She would have been toying with breaking up for at least six months prior, only coming to a final decision in mid-November. She doesn't want to break up with him near Christmas for a variety of reasons: She doesn't want him to be sad for Christmas, she doesn't want to be alone for Christmas, she doesn't want to be thought of as that girl who dumped her boyfriend in the run-up to Christmas, with the holiday season in the air she genuinely feels like she's happier with him as Christmas gets closer etc...
>an anthropology major is in line at chipotle with her best friend, a computer programmer. she sees her ex walk into chipotle and he hasn't spotted them. what does she get on her burrito?
If she is still into him and hurting she makes them both leave. If she is still into him and distanced enough to want to get with him for fun she gets something she can eat delicately and cleanly. If she is not into him anymore she orders whatever she normally orders.
>>
>>7364634

i respect that you tried but it's all wrong
>>
>>7364653
Are you the same poster who said she held off breaking up at Christmas because she wanted an expensive present but kept on fucking two dudes was right?

If so, I urge you to go outside before it's too late.
>>
>>7364528
>1
They ask about menstruation.
>2
She wanted to leave but felt obligated to stay because of the price of the present. She probably used some argument, likely about finances or cheating, in the next month to leave.

>3
I haven't gone to Chipotle but she goes for the "Chipotle burrito" (whatever's the original toppings on the menu) to leave quickly and avoid eye contact with her ex.
>>
>>7363656

>I have a good understanding of female sexuality

Are you sure that is a requirement?
Apparently books in this genre tends to be written by woman, confused creatures that normally don't know what they want and some are single and over the 40's.
>>
>>7364692
The only problem I see with this is that women such as the one you describe will do a good job of fulfilling their personal desires and fantasy, and maybe a few others with also like what they are into. A true artist, if you will.

What I'm talking about is applying established psychological facts and mass producing variations of similar stories, only selecting the best and refining them. I could make it quite mathematical and methodical.
>>
>>7363656
>that picture
shaking my family head to be honest
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.