[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realize that my depression is stemming from me purposely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>mfw I realize that my depression is stemming from me purposely making myself depressed so that I can suffer enough to have something to say in my book
>>
How often do you go out and experience stuff?

I've had fantastic time with couch-surfing, if that helps.

That suffering you make yourself do is comfy known suffering, not some sort of overcoming fears, for example.
>>
Depression is this generation's war wounds. Everyone wants a fucking medal for it
>>
>>7361652
that's very insincere of you OP
>>
>>7361976
This. People's thought are sometimes more interesting when they're chemically unbalanced, but correlation =/= causation. Even if you actually do view the world in a different way and aren't just a pretentious faggot, you need to experience life in order to write about it.
>>
>>7361652
>implying suffering is the only worthwhile experience
This ideal is depressing and stupid. I've suffered and I've overcome suffering. And I'll take sitting at sundown on a riverbank with a pack of beer and two good friends over suffering any day.
>>
>realizing you want to want to kill yourself but you don't
>>
>being proud of depression
>speaking to anyone about depression except maybe your mom
>>
>>7362840
>proud of depression
Oh the sincerity
>>
File: 1245856627358.jpg (58 KB, 402x500) Image search: [Google]
1245856627358.jpg
58 KB, 402x500
>>7362840
>speaking to your mom about depression
>>
>>7362846
Moms are always there for you
>>
File: 1327956613568.jpg (18 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1327956613568.jpg
18 KB, 396x381
>>7362840
>speaking to anyone other than your pals at 4chan about your depression
>>
>>7362876
*the moms
>>
>>7362876
unless they're addicts
>>
File: kermit2.png (65 KB, 1092x1037) Image search: [Google]
kermit2.png
65 KB, 1092x1037
>>7362884
>implying i haven't been self-medicating with the internet since i was 8
>>
>>7362876
"do you want to go to therapy?... again." xD
>>
>>7362368
But most suffer in silence anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.