[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iranman here. do you remember me /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: pleasesir.jpg (68 KB, 314x328) Image search: [Google]
pleasesir.jpg
68 KB, 314x328
Iranman here. do you remember me /lit/?
>>
How'd you like the book? Was it worth the daily threads?
>>
Yes. I bought a copy of that book you were after when we finally found it.
>>
Have you finished your translation?
>>
Yeah I was here when the Kharms meme was in full swing. Shit thread through.
>>
>>7359525
>>7359539

I got 500 dollars for the translation. It had a very good feedback here and Kharms became a meme because of his weird stories. Its the only book by Kharms that is translated to Farsi so i am now known as the man who introduced this Russian writer to the literary scene in Iran, thanks to Raven ( the qt who scanned the book) and the guy who made the pdf and anons who encouraged them to do so.
>>
>>7359548
P cool iranman. Glad that worked out for you.

I swear if you start begging for another pdf every god damn day I'll be so annoyed.
>>
Any tips for learning Persian?
>>
>>7359579
Start by persian your lips.
>>
Iranman you are a hero and an example to us all. But don't come whining for more books you huge faggot.
Are you working on new translations?
>>
>>7359628

Yeah

>Henri Michaux - Darkness Moves
>>
Yeah, sure.

Cool. Still have to read him myself.
>>
I remember Tam
>>
>>7359523
Would love to fuck that boys ass.
>>
>>7359548
very nice, m8
>>
File: freedom bread.jpg (146 KB, 959x698) Image search: [Google]
freedom bread.jpg
146 KB, 959x698
>>7359523
WE ARE ALL IRANMAN
>>
>>7359523
Hey Iranman, of course I remember you. Just wanted to let you know I got a bibliotik account now, so I got access to tons of books. Any requests at the moment?
>>
File: iranman.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
iranman.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
posting in epic thread
>>
File: iranman.jpg (254 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
iranman.jpg
254 KB, 500x574
>>7359548

Good work, Iranman.

/lit/ loves you.
>>
i remember seeing that memelike kharms picture and threads but never clicked on them so i have no idea whats going on.

kharms is a great writer though, very underrated.
>>
>>7359548

>translation of a translation

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>7359523
I remember the guy using his scanner as a bookshelf. Great times.

I hope you are well Iranman. Godspeed on your future endeavours!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.