[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best comedies ever written
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: das-kapital_35239.jpg (25 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
das-kapital_35239.jpg
25 KB, 384x384
>>
>look ma i did it again xd
>>
>>7359361
I don't know about comedy, but this post is definitely a joke.
>>
your diary, to be honest family
>>
>>7359361
Mein Kampf (im not even joking). Regardless of your political oriantation you have to admit that thares not much logic in it and the basic arguementation is really dumb. Heres an example (not a reall quote its just to give you an impression litfags): "Because the purity of the white race has to be protected thare cant be any race mixing, therefore the aryans are supirior and cant be beaten but are a fragilerace in their nature und thus their cant be any race-shame" So yep it can be pretty funny sice the autor was mentally/psychologically fucked up. but i dont know how the english version is since I only know the german one.
>>
The Divine Comedy. You can't really beat it.
>>
>>7360734
Even though I have a comletly different political viev than you anon, I have to agree on him bein intelligent in some way. And there are some parts of common sense in it which can be like a somehow schocking truth. For example this Quote: "Die meisten Menschen werden eher Opfer einer größen Lüge als einer kleinen"
"Most people are more likely to become victims of a big lie, rather than a small one."
But I think his argumentation lacks logic, there could have been better ways to argue.
>>
>>7360734
>spouting common sense platitudes
>He's a genius! xD
>spouting insane diatribe
>Oh, he's not c-crazy or anything...
>>
>>7359361
Dante Aligeri wrote a pretty good one.
>>
>>7360787
I heard it was simply divine. ;)
>>
>>7359361
ITT: Buttmad reds.
>>
>>7360734
Yes, that is some worthless unironic 4chan mongrel history.
>>
>>7360734
>common sense
>indication of intelligence

Might as well start considering cliches the pinnacle of writing then
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 900x1118) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 900x1118
>>7359361
Since some people with Marx will inadvertently show up in this thread I have a question for you guys.

I'm supposed to examine food inequality in the nutritional content of foods served in schools across the US from a Marxist perspective.

I have no trouble compiling the data that shows the budgets and types of food served by various districts/states, but how would I frame this in a Marxist perspective?

Just looking for a pointer to the right direction, I've never written about Marx before.
>>
>>7360812
That's a stupid thing to write about. If those kids want better nutrition they can go get a job in a factory and buy their own food like the good old days.
>>
File: its dead.jpg (74 KB, 639x356) Image search: [Google]
its dead.jpg
74 KB, 639x356
>>7360721
its very logical from a biological standpoint

many traits and genes of germanic ancestry are recessive, so if you let other races with dominant genes to interbreed with the white races, the recessive genes of the germanic race will be overtaken by the dominant genes of another. it is an objective fact. the whole dominant/recessive has nothing to do with one race being superior to one another.

the whole racial supremacy thing is blown out of proportion to what the context of what Untermensch and Ubermensch actually were, and people often confuse racial purity with racial supremacy. race and culture is heavily intertwined. if a person is 3/4 mexican and 1/4 french, which culture do you think they are going to perpetrate and pass on to their children? obviously their children will be raised as mexicans, and the grandfather who gave them their french genes will be wholly forgotten

the reasoning behind the aryan race being the "best", was that almost the entirety of the advancement of civilization was purpotrated by the "aryan" race, which is mostly historically true, except for some japanese advancements that were made independently of the west. it is also good to note that at that time, "aryan" simply meant "european"
if you read Foundations of the Nineteenth Century by Houston Chamberlain, you would know that that was where Hitler got the bulk of his ideology from. Chamberlain groups all of the races of europe, the romans, the greeks, the french, the germans, and the brits as "aryan"

racial supremacy as a concept in and of itself doesn't make sense, because each race has different strengths and weaknesses. scandinavian races are more likely to have lactose intolerance. african races can be taller and more limber, asian races tend to be shorter.

even in the 1936 olympics Hitler said that some of the black men won because they were racially, biologically, better at that particular sport than the german competitors

lots of people like to shit on Hitler because either they have been taught to, whitch is no different than people shitting on marx just because they hate the soviets
>>
>>7360767
It's been years since I read it, so I'm pretty much just stating what my impression of it was, I don't remember the specifics at all. Great quote you found though, exactly such a nugget. And to be fair, his opinions of jews is pretty stupid. It basically boils down to, "I met a jew in Vienna and he smelled like shit. From then on I started hating jews".
His genius was in his oratorical skills. I remember one of the biographies mention that early on in the Braukeller when he was still spying on the DAP he thoroughly defeated and inspired a professor to join the movement with his speaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNJD0nnEtPk
>>
>>7360938
jew hating wasn't really a new thing in europe at the time. Hitler didn't make people hate the jews, they already did from the exacerbations of the treaty of versailles, as well as jewish nepotism in the banks and media. What really exacerbated the anti-jew sentiments was the stark opposition to communism in the third reich. before hitler was voted into power, there almost was a communist revolution in germany. and the threat of communists taking over germany was very real. and because many of the jews in germany at the time supported the near communist overthrow, they were targeted.
don't forget Marx was a jew. Vladimir Lenin was a jew. in 1930's germany it was pretty safe to say that if you were a jew, you also were likely a communist.
at least that is why the general populous at the time hated jews

then you have people like Goebbels, he really fucking hated jews just because
>>
>>7360806
Once you exit your teens you will start appreciating the value of wisdom over sophistry.
>>
>>7360984
I agree, still think he was irrational in his hatred.
>>
ITT: /pol/ lauding the genius of a complete imbecile
>>
>>7361006
Hitler wrote a book. you cant just expel all discussion about said book simply because Hitler
>>
>>7359361
This Marx meme has gone too far
>>
>>7360984
Nah Its sorry but theres another side to this coin:
Thre wre also alot of german jews which were owerpatriotic and thought in WW1, it was basicli 500 years of prejeduces and hetred that were needet to bont the society together, nothing unites more than a shared enemy.
>>
>>7360938
Its me gerfag again. Yep he knew how to give demagogic speeches and to bring desperate people to switch to his side. But I still think that some parts are funny. Using the word race in nearly every sentence for ten ore more sites=clear sign of some kind of obsession here.
>>
>>7362137
What are you trying to say?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.