[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there is not a good pdf of Stoner on the internet how is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1440041128462.png (77 KB, 220x212) Image search: [Google]
1440041128462.png
77 KB, 220x212
>there is not a good pdf of Stoner on the internet

how is this possible? isnt this book a meme? theres only one pdf on libgen that is the epub version converted into pdf which really shitty. does anyone have a good pdf of stoner lit bros?
>>
>reading PDFs
>>
>>7359148
Why would you ever want a PDF? An epub is the superior format and even then it should convert perfectly to PDF.
>>
>>7359148
read the sticky you fucking idiot
>>
>>7359360

>stupid newfag doesnt know what libgen is
>calls me idiot

how about you shut that sewer you fucking faggot?
>>
>>7359367
>download mIRC
>go to bookz room
>aquire Stoner in less than a minute
Yeah, I'm the newfag. Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>7359375

>thread is 3 posts
>doesnt even read the thread

will you just fuck off scumbag?
>>
>>7359148
If you are reading stoner on a tablet or PC why wouldnt you use the retail epub in a reader app or in the calibre reader? Why wouldnt you convert to azw3 and use the amazon reader? I simply do not understand your problem, unless you want to upload a pdf version to a tracker for a bounty or something.

If you really want a pdf acquire the epub version and convert it using mobipocket creator, its free
>>
>>7359425

epub is shit fuck that reddit scum file extension stop shilling for that shit and go back to that website that you came from
>>
File: ryan-gosling-cant[1].gif (1 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
ryan-gosling-cant[1].gif
1 MB, 500x300
>>7359431
>>
>>7359384
read the sticky before you post next time
>>
What a bizarre troll thread
>>
>>7359449

how is asking for a Pdf that cant be found on sticky resources a troll thread? The only pdf of Stoner available is a shitty epub converted to pdf. No, i dont want epubs stop shilling for that shit,.
>>
>>7359483
>"shilling" for an open source file type that works just fine and converts naturally to PDF
>wanting to read pictures of books

literally an idiot
>>
>>7359360
>>7359367
>>7359375
>>7359384
>>7359442
Guys, please don't fight :(
>>
You can also just buy the book.
>>
>>7359991
Book>PDF>epub>PDF version of the epub

Just buy the book.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.