[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R8 my purchase Also, are these good renditions of Nietzsche?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Drawing_153107.jpg (45 KB, 476x357) Image search: [Google]
Drawing_153107.jpg
45 KB, 476x357
R8 my purchase

Also, are these good renditions of Nietzsche?
>>
remove price tags my friend
>>
>>7331783
I will. Just managed to find these bargain prices at my local bookstore.
>>
stupid attentionwhore/10
>>
>>7331796
>local bookstore
>Half Price Books

no, you bought them from a local corporation
>>
File: 20151107_160244.jpg (776 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
20151107_160244.jpg
776 KB, 2304x1296
Recent purchase general?

About 20 all together
>>
>HAI GUYS, ANON HERE WITH ANOTHER BOOK HAUL
fuck off
>>
>>7332484

Oh yes, have you started the ABC's? I've been very interested in this for a long time but I barely have time to read anything other than my uni's mandatory readings.
>>
>>7331775
that The Prince is gorgeous. i wish all publishers employed designs like that.
>>
Lads I've actually made a sizable dent in my backlog it's fucking great
>>
>>7332712
I think you have autism
>>
>>7332712
It is sort of beautiful in a way. Completely pure.
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25 KB, 323x454
>>7331775
>paying for public domain books
>paying for books at all
>>
>>7331775
>superfluous/10

Buy only what you can't find online, support living artists and keep what you can for yourself.

Seriously, the public domain is a beautiful thing. Buying books like these is 100% for your e-peen rather than knowledge, otherwise you could get them at a library.

The only things you should buy are things you can't find in a library, online, or which are worth supporting financially.
>>
>>7332706

I have read a bit of it and enjoy it. It contains all of Pound's elitist charms and his usual arrogant sense of humor is here in spades. It is a short read and I should be done with the first read through sometime tonight.
>>
>>7331775
You won't be able to understand

Start with the Greeks
>>
>>7332791
except you need to return books to a library, which doesn't let you constantly reread passages from the book at random, which you might want to do with works like Nietzsches if you want to understand them better
>>
>>7332741
buy a pack of A4 printer paper from staples, you'll be blown away
>>
>>7332763
public domain =/= free
paper, ink, binding, distribution, etc, still costs money.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.