[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nietzsche's connection to Nazism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: nietzsche2.jpg (41 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche2.jpg
41 KB, 300x280
I know my lot. Some day my name will be linked to the memory of something monstrous, of a crisis as yet unprecedented on earth, the most profound collision of consciences, a decision conjured up against everything hitherto believed, demanded, hallowed.

The notion of politics will then completely dissolve into a spiritual war, and all configurations of power from the old society will be exploded-they are all based on a lie: there will be wars such as there have never yet been on earth.-

Zarathustra leaves no room for doubt here: he says that it was precisely knowing the good people, the 'best' people, that made him shudder before humanity as a whole; it was this revulsion that gave him the wings 'on which to soar into distant futures'-he makes no secret of the fact that his type of man, a relatively superhuman type, is superhuman precisely in relation to the good, that the good and the just would call his overman a devil...

Almost every party understands how it is in the interest of its own self-preservation that the opposition should not lose all strength; the same is true of power politics. A new creation in particular-the new Reich, for example-needs enemies more than friends: in opposition alone alone does it feel itself necessary, in opposition alone does it become necessary.
>>
nietzsche was literally insane. he had syphilis. also, all his books are satire anyway. satire by an insane person. look at his moustache. he didnt have a moustache when he was sane. he went so insane that he forgot how to shave. his sister had to clip his stache for him. see that instrument in his hands? it's a pen. he was in the middle of writing thus spake zarathustra when this picture was taken. his most famous book is literally the shitscrawls of a mind that'd permanently and for all time checked out.
>>
>>7232162
>implying literally everything in the OP didn't come true
>implying WW2 and Nazism weren't the most important development of the 20th century
>implying Nietzsche's ideas weren't critical to building Nazism

get a load of this dude. WW2 produced the greatest technological advances in society that we have seen in a long time
>>
I think I read somewhere that his sister was a Nazi sympathiser and was largely to blame for Nietzsche's ties to Nazism.
>>
>>7232178
She covered up his anti-antisemitism but I don't think the link is as tenuous as it's made to be.

At least, in the OP you have four spooky predictions that describe the Nazi party fairly well
>>
>>7232162
how do you know he was in the middle of zarathustra? is this a well-known photo? genuinely curious
>>
>>7232183

> Her husband was a leading figure in anti-semitism
> After Nietzsche's breakdown she edited his work
> Sent letters printed in his name
>>
>>7232162
That was mean spirited and in bad taste
>>
>>7232162

> Forgot how to shave

Clearly knew how to shave the rest of his face seeing as it's just a moustache.
>>
>>7232148

I'm sorry, what is this saying?

Can someone summarize
>>
>>7232206
Seconded. It was a very rash and ignorant post.
>>
>>7232205
these are unedited dummy
>>
>>7232357
what do you mean? he's obviously kidding
>>
yes, i was kidding.

>>7232206
>>7232357

these posts perplex me. it was just a shitpost about nietzsche. you guys seem upset and scandalized by it, and i dont understand why.
>>
>>7232162
>nietzsche was literally insane. he had syphilis. also, all his books are satire anyway. satire by an insane person. look at his moustache. he didnt have a moustache when he was sane. he went so insane that he forgot how to shave. his sister had to clip his stache for him. see that instrument in his hands? it's a pen. he was in the middle of writing thus spake zarathustra when this picture was taken. his most famous book is literally the shitscrawls of a mind that'd permanently and for all time checked out.
When he wrote Thus Spoke Zaruthustra, I believe he was using a typewriter or dictation because he writing had become to challenging for him.
>>
File: pepej.jpg (157 KB, 1200x1156) Image search: [Google]
pepej.jpg
157 KB, 1200x1156
>>7232162
This man knows what's up. You goys should know by now that Nietzsche was on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>7232162
weak b8 m8
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.