[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most cutting edge line of thought/movement in Literary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1435904816675.jpg (87 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1435904816675.jpg
87 KB, 500x344
What is the most cutting edge line of thought/movement in Literary Theory right now? And what theorists are prominent in it at the present?
>>
The answer is uncertain
>>
>>7231213
What a copout. Someone at least list various ideas or theorists that are current and relevant to the discussion.
>>
>>7231164
There is no cutting edge lin in thought or movement in Literary Theory right now. The literary world is dead. The publishing business has been taken over by feminists who publish pink books for women. Next time you go into a bookshop look around the whole place is pink and everything is written by and for insecure women at a really low level of skill or insight i.e. "I'm normal, aren't I?"

Also the book publishers and film industry are all run by the same group of people. There is no end to the kind of thoughts and ideas you can have. But the oligarchs that seek to control and stifle debate limit free speech and expression to further their genocide in the Middle East. That is why about ten years ago why everyone is saying that Hollywood is running out of ideas and is just repeating itself. It isn't that there aren't decent ideas out there they are just being suppressed because they are either too revealing or serve to push agendas that belong to narratives that Jews disagree with; namely Christ.
>>
Idk something about, like, identity?
>>
...New Historicism? Or did that peak in like the 90s?
>>
Memeism.
>>
All the developments since new criticism have been retarded & awful so who gaf
>>
>>7231874
you fucking idiot, literary theory is different from literature
>>
>>7231164
Nothing. And cornball reconstruction doesn't count.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.