[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reading spots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: WP_20151013_22_40_22_Pro.jpg (277 KB, 918x1632) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151013_22_40_22_Pro.jpg
277 KB, 918x1632
ITT: We post the place we read most often

Mine here, just received the lamp today as a birthday gift. Now my corner is complete. Reading here with a cup of coffee and a pipe is the best.
>>
Sitting on rocks near rivers is pretty nice.
>>
>a pipe
*tips fedora*
>>
>>7231049

I could be 75 from all you know.
>>
I either read in my bed or on the couch. Almost always lying down, unless the book I'm reading is really cumbersome (I'm looking at you, House of Leaves).
>>
>>7231049
It's more convenient to use a pipe for the tobacco (which I can get a pretty high quality, fresh, here) than to roll a cigar every time.
>>
Practically always while laying down on the floor, there aren't any comfy chairs in my house and I'm not satisfied with laying on my bed all the time like some lazy
>>
File: IMG_20151013_215709071.jpg (903 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151013_215709071.jpg
903 KB, 2592x1944
>>
happy birthday op. i hope you find your new lamp useful and helpful.

i like to read in my neighborhood park listening to crickets, children swimming or playing basketball or tennis, the wind, etc.
>>
>>7231120

Thank you very much. Had a small architects lamp before, but it had to stand on the windowsill and was quite hard to angle it. Nice to have something that gives light from above.

The park sounds nice, was in New York once, and reading in Central Park seems like heaven, didn't have time for it then, though. It's too cold atm to read outside in Denmark.
>>
>>7231148
>It's too cold atm to read outside in Denmark.

I am in the opposite conditions here in Texas. The daytime temperatures during the summer are around 38 degrees Celsius. Though at this time of year the weather in the evenings is very pleasant, maybe around 25 degrees.

Your summers are probably very fair. Maybe next year you'll find a nice outdoor spot to read in.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.