[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My name shall be never forgotten. The people shall read and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13
File: Kanye-West-1.jpg (45 KB, 646x485) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West-1.jpg
45 KB, 646x485
>My name shall be never forgotten. The people shall read and recite my words. Throughout all ages, if poets have vision to prophesy truth, I shall continue to live in my fame. -- Kanye West

Do you think there's some truth in his words or he's just being delusional?
>>
>>6283059
why are you posting rhetorical questions?
>>
>>6283059
This isn't /lit/.
But that man is an egoistical untallented idiot with shit songs.
>>
>>6283059
He is deluded.
He's a terrible musician, and even worse poet.
>>
>Do you think there's some truth in his words or he's just being delusional?
Writing a sentence like this ought to be a bannable offense.
>>
>>6283086
>>6283092
But you can't deny that a lot of his music is good?

Also, he considers himself to be a poet, as well as "Shakespeare in flesh", so it's technically /lit/?

>>6283097
Why?
>>
>>6283112
His music is generally pretty fucking weak, and his lyricism is even worse. Especially on his newer stuff.
And he also compares himself to disney, doesn't mean he's /co/ related.
>>
>>6283059
oh god. he's headlining glastonbury this year. he is an utter fucking knob.
>>
deluded.

I don't think he realizes that the nature celebrity is filler in general.

great painters come along only once in a while. there are always painters, but they are in general mostly forgotten.

same with writers,

same with poets

same with any art.

and same with music.

his music is barely notable. and nothing else that compromised his celebrity is timeless.

he has not changed anything
no hate at all, most everyone would love to live his life, so i'm sure thats an accomplishment. but never being forgotten is different. he could be replaced in a day. no hate.
>>
>>6283112
Kill yourself
>>
>>6283112
Stop posting right now and sign yourself up for an online English class. This is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>6283059
He's just a deluded retard. Though he's entertaining to watch. The fucker can't even complete a coherent sentence most of the time.
>>
First, posterity is a modern myth (I mean modern in the sense of a few centuries old, secular, capitalist, scientific society kind of thing).

The future will remember no one, because there will be too many people to be remembered. Look at how many musicians, labels, awards, youtubers, artists, actors, directors, audiences, channels, films, music, books... Everyone is remembered, every day there is someone somewhere in the world paying homage to the 10 year death anniversary of that enlightened producer of content that a small group shall love and everyone else shall not know about. Right now there is a chess club in South Africa remembering the best South African chess champion. Right now there is a kid in a library somewhere reading a book that none of us in /lit/ has read that is absolutely brilliant but the kid will never be able to spread to everyone. Kanye West, Lady Gaga, you, me, W. Bush, Hideaki Anno, Pynchon, everyone you know are dust to the future, it will all vanish into a myriad of information. Archeologists will search our time not because of lack of evidence, but because historians won't be able to know what to do with it, with so many articles, posts and all the shit being produced right the fuck now.
>>
>>6283147
It's hard to say who will be remembered. Safe to say though, if you think you will, then you won't.

There's lots of writers who were household names 150 years ago that nobody has heard about. Yet, obscure, unpopular, and even shitty writers by their day's standards, like Poe, are remembered.
>>
>My goal, if I was going to do art, fine art, would have been to become Picasso or greater. That always sounds so funny to people, comparing yourself to someone who has done so much, and that’s a mentality that suppresses humanity. I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. By a long jump. I honestly feel that because Steve has passed, you know, it’s like when Biggie passed and Jay Z was allowed to become Jay Z. I’m the No. 1 living and breathing rock star. I am Axl Rose; I am Jim Morrison; I am Jimi Hendrix. I am in the lineage of Gil Scott-Heron, great activist-type artists.
>I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice. I am Warhol. I am the No. 1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh. Walt Disney, Nike, Google -- now who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more or do you want to marginalize me until I'm out of my moment… I'm going to be the first straight, hip-hop, loud celebrity, non-etiquette having, black out all the time, fresh ass, super-tasteful designer of all time. I'm going to be the Tupac of clothing. I’m like Howard Hughes. I’m like David Stern. I’m like Steve Jobs. If anything, that’s a compliment to them. I’m like Michelangelo cause I’m the new version of that. When I think of competition it’s like I try to create against the past... I think about Michelangelo and Picasso, you know, the pyramids.
>I'm like a vessel, and God has chosen me to be the voice and the connector. You may be talented, but you’re not Kanye West.
>>
Fuck Kanye.

Kendrick is king. The new album fucking rules.
>>
>>6283135
Kindly point out the grammatical errors.
>>
>>6283157
He's so dreamy....

I like when he had some fashion line, and they wouldn't let him run the day to day business, because you know he's insane, so he went on the talk show circuit for weeks and bitched about how his own people wouldn't let him run the business.
>>
>>6283147
Nah, I feel like the majority of it is going to disappear in time and people are only going to know about the stuff that's been preserved.

Look at the ancient literature, of course there's been way more artists, but how much of it has been saved?
>>
>>6283112
Stop encouraging him. Kanye fans are awful. His ego is big enough as it is. He doesn't deserve attention. The praise he heaps on himself is absolutely unwarranted.
>>
>>6283164
It's not the errors, you two inch fool.
It's the fact that you think Kanye West makes good music, and that he is /lit/erary. He's not. Go take an english class and learn about actual authors, not pop stars that will be forgotten. The meaningful stuff lasts, the cheap meaningless stuff is popular in its day and washes away.
He's not a poet, he's a manchild.
>>
>>6283157
>now who's going to be the Medici family and stand up and let me create more
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean?
>>
He's a good example of how black culture works. His stuff sells, because it's popular. It's popular because it sells. That's all it takes really, everyone agrees he's the best because he says so and they buy his stuff.

In 5 years, an upstart will come up and say he's the best. There may be a possible gunfight too. The upstart will win, and everyone will hate kanye, he'll be the next MC Hammer, and everyone will love the upstart.

It's also, probably not coincidentally, how coupes are formed in africa. Every 10 years a new warlord kills everybody and is in charge, until the next warlord.
>>
File: tumblr_ms55eycb5D1r71jleo1_500.jpg (18 KB, 454x193) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms55eycb5D1r71jleo1_500.jpg
18 KB, 454x193
>>6283159
It's sad that Kendrick is already canonized despite his greatness stemming mostly from others. Still, his new album is great.
>>
>>6283159
I hate the new album, there's too much racist, "kill whitey", "whiteys are responsible for muh niggas suffering" shit on it. And I'm not even from the States (or a country with black people), but I find that insulting.
>>
>>6283194
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Go to /mu/ if you want that shit to fly.
>>
>>6283190

The Medicis used their vast fortune to become patrons of culture, and brought great artists of every sort to Florence. He's implying that Disney, Nike, and Google should be paying him millions to make music so that they will look good. Disney, Nike, and Google don't agree because negro is delusional megaloman who thinks a couple of pop songs make him the greatest artist of his generation and is ticking quicker towards his i-got-fat-and-old meltdown every day
>>
>>6283182
Oh, I thought that my English was really bad, so I felt kinda insecure about myself for a second.

I do think that he makes good music because he really does. I know about "actual" authors, I've read Kafka, Camus, Vergil, Steinbeck, etc, even the /lit/ meme artists such as Pynchon and DFW.

But how can you be so sure about what's going to happen in the future? Maybe the next generations will think of him as the king? Maybe they'll find a way to justify all of his actions and the things he said? Maybe people will be at that level mentally (where they consider Kanye to be the greatest artist of all time) or however should I put it...

Yeah, he's a manchild, but he makes good music.
>>
>>6283200
It gets a little heavy-handed during the 2Pac interview. I personally think of Kendrick as a poet, not a social activist. He phrases things wonderfully and he's an urban lyricist. A master of politics that does not make him.

But more than anything I think Kendrick is the guy Kanye wishes he could be. Kendrick is the authentic artist who speaks through his music and Kanye is the persona who speaks on behalf of his music.
>>
>>6283216
Nah m80 its because every generation has its pop artists that fade into nothing. And Kanye is one of them.
>>
>>6283182
OP, this faggot here isn't me. I don't give a fuck about whether you shitpost /mu/ memes or not, but at least learn to write like a presumably intelligent being.
>>
File: HowdoIblackculture.jpg (70 KB, 522x648) Image search: [Google]
HowdoIblackculture.jpg
70 KB, 522x648
>>6283194

>He'll be the next MC Hammer
>>
I am not a Kanye fan, but I found this song to be incredibly beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjLssV6dVco

It also helps that the lyrics are nice and without any shitty pop culture references that are going to be forgotten in a year or two.
>>
>>6283200
It's true though, the white man is fully responsible for the situation of the American black man. Try reading about the subject before you start thinking you know shit.
>>
>>6283213
This is so fucking funny but also endearing in a way. How can someone that rich, someone with so many connections, someone who had some life experience be so out of touch with reality?
>>
>>6283147
I've often thought about this.

The traditional problem of history is in the art of seeking out sources. The farther back you go, the more difficult it becomes to gather information.

The problem for future historians is going to be how to sift through all of this shit.

Let's say you want to write about ISIS and the Syrian Civil War a couple generations from now. Think about all that you will have to go through and prioritize. All the firsthand accounts, all the articles relating specific news, all the op-ed's, all the youtube videos shot on the ground there, all the other people who are putting things into context as the events are happening, all that shit. Not to mention all the comments posted by random people on the internet, exposing historians directly to the thoughts of everyday folk during that era.

All of it needing to be categorized. There are millions and millions of documents on any given major event worldwide that occurs today. I do not envy the task of future historians to have to navigate all that noise and figure out what was important to people at the time.
>>
File: tumblr_neb21rygJq1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg (359 KB, 824x1236) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neb21rygJq1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg
359 KB, 824x1236
good kid maad city = loss of innocence
to pimp a butterfly = oppression, specifically racism

one set of themes is timeless and more abstract, the other is topical

to pimp a butterfly is more complex structure and has better production though.
I also don't really like funk.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 239x211
>>6283153
>>6283182
>>6283194
>all this hate on pop culture

I'm disappointed in you, /lit/. All the true patricians appreciate pop, why don't you?
>>
>>6283235
>how can [someone that rich] be so out of touch with reality
I see you're asking the difficult questions.
>>
>>6283234
The black people are fully responsible they can't behave like normal people.
>>
>>6283213
The de Medici's had political motives for supporting the arts too. For sure they were flamboyant aesthetes, but they also knew that supporting the arts won them favors from the common Florentines and also boosted their reputation among wealthy families (bringing them more business by virtue of them being so prestigious that everyone wanted to either know or defeat them).
>>
>>6283242
>to pimp a butterfly = oppression, specifically racism
That is only one facet of this dense album. Kendrick also talks a lot about coming to terms about his success and what that means to him as an activist, as a follower of God, and as a young adult.
>>
>>6283112
>nigger hymns
>good
nah
>>
>>6283243
From pop not always being shit, it doesn't follow that all pop is good.
>>
>>6283242
who is this qt?
>>
File: ;_;.jpg (2 KB, 91x153) Image search: [Google]
;_;.jpg
2 KB, 91x153
goodbye Shitposters
>>
>>6283255
No, of course, a lot of pop is drivel. But those who find what brilliance they can in this medium soar greater heights than even the best composers.
>>
>>6283153
Yeah, fame doesn't equal being remembered, but fame also doesn't equal not being remembered.

We must also notice that quality is also not the strongest factor. Some people like to believe that if something is good, it is bound to being remembered. That is the myth. It doesn't account for the coming and going of ideologies and sees history as some sort of linear progression of time, always advancing through.
>>
>>6283248
The Medici family also practiced incest and was involved in many ethically or morally questionable activities, fuck them.
>>
>>6283247
>normal people
Take this idiocy back with you to /mu/, /tv/ or /pol/, or wherever the fuck else you escaped from. "Normal" in this context means "conforms to whatever cultural preconceptions I've been imparted with" and is of no fucking relevance whatsoever, except in the fact that many American blacks have been brought up in a culture formed by and existing under the oppression of the white man's culture and economy, and that their "normal" is therefore different than yours.
>>
File: tumblr_ndw82iiGJR1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg (653 KB, 1000x1499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndw82iiGJR1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg
653 KB, 1000x1499
>>6283261
Oh Hayoung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaYdYKBYRAQ
>>
>>6283200
Maybe the fact that you don't live in the States or witness what black people experience first-hand is what makes it inaccessible for you?
>>
>>6283112
His tracks are good until he raps over them because his retarded fucking voice can only vomit retarded fucking lyrics.
Kanye would be one of the GOAT nigga musicians if he could only shut up.
>>
>>6283279
There's no family without a history of incest, and they didn't exactly have a strong grasp of genetics in Renaissance Italy.
>>
>>6283271
So why should I listen to Kanye when I could listen to better pop?
>>
>>6283289
Do they have any songs in English? I want to uh... perform a literary analysis. Yeah, that's it. For my master's thesis.
>>
>>6283293
I never said you SHOULD listen to Kanye. But you should listen to Kanye. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is truly an experience.
>>
>>6283281
By normal people I'm referring to people who don't rape women, don't rob stores and houses, don't have face tattoos or their arms and bodies fully tattooed, don't murder people over some stupid shit, don't destroy their own neighborhoods for no reason at all, etc.

I lived in Chicago for a while, black kids couldn't wait to tear up the bus as soon as they got on it. They bust out windows and graffiti up their own shit. It would at least make a little sense if they were doing it to white people's shit, but no -- they tear up their own shit. Never made any fucking sense to me. I'm like, this is YOUR bus. This is YOUR neighborhood. YOU ARE TEARING UP YOUR OWN SHIT.
>>
>>6283289
Don't Koreans mercilessly beat their wives?
>>
>>6283306
It's good. There are better albums.
I do listen to him, but he doesn't deserve the praise he gives himself and you won't convince me otherwise. Go back to /mu/ if you want to circlejerk over him.
>>
>>6283059
Post-ironic wishful thinking from himself and the good goyim who buy into the gimmick.
>>
>>6283301
A rough translation:
>GEE GEE BABY BABY / PUT EXPENSIVE PLASTIC IN YOUR TITS / SOUTH KOREA IS THE BEST / BE SUBMISSIVE AND NOD YOUR HEAD / PRESTIGE IS EVERYTHING AND SO IS MONEY
>>6283307
Your anecdotes are shitty and irrelevant and your preference for personal judgment over analysis marks you as anti-intellectual. Please fuck off to somewhere else.
>>
>>6283310
Yes, it's a society with Confucian principles still in place.
>>
>>6283320
What albums would you say are better?
>>
>>6283279
>implying this wasn't the case for every wealthy European family in the Middle Ages

They were all cutthroat sister fuckers. The de Medicis were just the best practitioners in Florence.
>>
>>6283322
>this mad racist troll
>>
>>6283325
Is their any correlation with these principles and this savagery?
>>
>>6283322
I never said that their music had any value, it just sounds nice.
>>
>>6283330
I don't think you know the meaning of any of those words, save perhaps "this." Limit your vocabulary to words you understand, that way you'll make an ass of yourself less often.
>>
>>6283327
Do you seriously think MBDTF is the greatest pop album if all time?
>>
>>6283340
>trying to bait me with hyper-aggression
nice. try staying on topic, shitposter
>>
>>6283327
Thriller, nigga. Thriller.
>>
>>6283337
don't defend yourself to that shit poster
>>
File: 1384213526011.jpg (81 KB, 600x938) Image search: [Google]
1384213526011.jpg
81 KB, 600x938
Kanye built his entire brand upon being arrogant, its not like he can just stop. Statements, songs, and actions like this are what keep him in the headlines, and keep people flocking to buy his stuff.

Thanks for contributing to his advertising and brand OP.
>>
>>6283346
Nigga who the fuck is you?
>>6283366
I wonder if Jay-Z put him up to it, given that mindless arrogance is Jay's sole selling point.
>>
>>6283374
>persona switch
I'm out, you're a professional troll with too much time on his hands
>>
>>6283216
>meme artists
Thread discarded.
>>
>>6283059
sure we will remember him.. for being a retarded fuck, but still remembered.
>>
>>6283059
no he won't be able to conceal his blatant ripping off, that has happened in all of his "creative" outputs (including his accessory Kim),
neither will he be able to convince people that take a serious interest in the pure form of art, that this output is creative, since they'll recognize it's merely based on acquired taste and is not a sincere reflection of his inner self.
>>
>>6283378
>quoting a rapper in a thread about a rapper after the poster you "discussed" black American culture with is replaced with a far dumber semi-literate anti-intellectual buzzword-spouting memetic moron is "personality switching"
GG NO RE
Oh wait, am I "persona switching" again?
>>
>>6283157
>>6283059
I wonder if he's actually this naive or he just realizes how much this kind of shit helps him stay in the spotlight
>>
>>6283378
Professionals are paid

He does it for free
>>
It's for attention. He's pretty good though.
>>
>>6283301
>>6283289
bump, somebody pls respond. shitposter derailed conversation.
>>
>>6283405
they don't have any english songs the group she's in is called Apink though :3
>>
>>6283426
god is cruel
>>
>>6283445
hey, you don't need to understand what they're saying to enjoy it. people have been listening to and enjoying bob dylan for decades, afterall
>>
>>6283446
true, but it makes me feel like a disgusting weaboo. In truth, I just needed a thinly veiled reason to watch the qt's dance for me.
>>
File: tumblr_ndic8kPBVw1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg (370 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndic8kPBVw1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg
370 KB, 1000x1500
>>6283453
The music is good.
>>
File: 1425172210373.jpg (630 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1425172210373.jpg
630 KB, 2000x1333
>>6283453
Awwa~, that's cute. :3

Nothing wrong with being a weeaboo these days, look at Brad Pitt~
>>
File: 420.jpg (149 KB, 719x959) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
149 KB, 719x959
>>6283467
tiffany ugly fat plastic whale :/
>>
>>6283466
checked
>>6283467
>>6283466
W-would either of you two know any decent english versions of kpop songs sung by girl groups that aren't common (ignoring stuff like SNSD, Wonder Girls)? if you don't, what's some good entry level kpop?
>>
>>6283342
Do you think I was being ironic? I was genuinely asking what you thought was better.
>>
>>6283485
why are we ignoring SNSD? they're the best place to start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzr2Nv8NTEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbwL8kSpEk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k2Zzkw_-0I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrv7AtS2Y2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eruJI2-VDaw&list=PL2143B59764E02290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTB-Kl8A77A

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls%27_Generation_discography

>>6283480
meme? or did you change your mind
>>
>>6283494
I wasn't trying to ignore SNSD, I just had a good chunk of their English translated music already. Though this is new stuff anon, thank you.
>>
>>6283485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjP8m3iGeMo
>>
>>6283509
I can't think of anything in english that isn't by those two groups my dude
>>
>>6283490
Sachiko M / Toshimaru Nakamura / Otomo Yoshihide - Good Morning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHs0LkixGvY

Avey Tare and Panda Bear - Spirit They're Gone Spirit They've Vanished
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oM8W4sf50

Red House Painters - Down Colorful Hill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5gk1aIDfX8
>>
>>6283509
Are you not interested in male k-pop at all? Cause it's the superior k-pop... One could say it's the only good k-pop music.

Anyways, listen to this, it's the best k-pop song of 2013, and one of the greatest k-pop songs ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UmDrsMlXXg
>>
>>6283514
I'll take it that the English speaking demographic hasn't responded well to their translated songs?
>>6283510
Thanks anon, added to the list. Would you happen to know any good one's with a female singer?
>>
>>6283527
I've always associated pop music of all types with female singers and vocals. It just feels unnatural for me, but I suppose I haven't heard enough to truly be that judgmental. Would you know any good male kpop?
>>
>>6283528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBCnbz3X5QY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-aDhvgD9oA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jBzd7Z8PKw

Can't believe I thought of Eric Nam first.

Ailee is gonna be your girl. By far the best vocal talent in kpop
>>
>>6283086

>egoistical

Hard to deny that.

>untallented

Stop being such a bitter dweeb lol he is crazy talented.
>>
>>6283528
The demand for english language kpop songs isn't very high, I'll put it like that. I remebered BoA made an english album though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_6Wyslku54&list=PL3EE8B401A9F845CB&index=2
>>
>>6283538
In Heaven (JYJ)
Solo Day (B1A4)
The Chaser (Infinite)
Fiction (or almost any B2ST track pre-2013)
Wrong Number (TVXQ)
Clap (Teen Top)
심장이 뛴다 (100%)
만만하니 (U-Kiss)
JANUS (Boyfriend)
U R Man (SS501)
Cry (MBLAQ)
Symptoms (SHINee)
Gotta Talk to U (Seungri)
Lies (Big Bang)
Wolf (EXO)
Mine (Kim Jaejoong)
No More Dream (BTS)

Male k-pop is the pinnacle of Korean pop music, don't bother much with girl groups, nobody likes them for their music, it's for other reasons.

f(x) is the only really good female group (no pretty members though), so get Red Light and Pink Tapes. Other girl groups are shit, but there are still some good songs.

Gun (9 Muses)
MOYA (AOA Black)
24 Hours (Sunmi)
Shampoo (After School)
Hush (miss A)
Expectation (Girl's Day)
The Grasshopper Song (SunnyHill)

Can't think of anything else at the moment.
>>
>>6283587
>no t-ara or wonder girls

So close iPaet, so close.

You're bropop list is based tho.
>>
>>6283587
don't spread misinformation and memes to people who are new, they might accidently believe you
>>
File: pepeshit.jpg (70 KB, 840x768) Image search: [Google]
pepeshit.jpg
70 KB, 840x768
>nigger music
>ever good
>>
>>6283542
>Ailee is gonna be your girl.
Holy shit yes anon, thanks a million.
>>6283550
A whole album? Damn, thanks a bunch anon!
>>6283587
This list should keep me occupied then namefriend, thankyou. Question though, is the f(x) band pronounced function or literally f of x?
>>6283593
>misinformation and memes
Ok, so by your standards, what is good kpop?
>>
>>6283587
based
>>
>>6283611
it's pronounced EFF-ECKS. have fun, duder~ :3
>>
>>6283592
Roly Poly and Bunny Style are nice songs I suppose.

Never liked Wonder Girls unless it's HA:TFELT, but her album transcends k-pop. "Me?" is not just music, it's an experience, a complex tour de force of profound listening.
>>
Conway West is a bitch.
>>
Very, very few people are famous beyond their age, and most of them are romanticized beyond any recognition.

So that's a clear no. But even if he think's he'll appear in anything but those Trivial Persuit questions your children will be too young to answer in a few decades just because he managed to take the whole "I'm the greatest lick my scrotum" schtick to a more extreme level, or because he's able to write lyrics that don't rhyme "nigger" with "nigger", he's clearly mistaken.
>>
>>6283147
>First, posterity is a modern myth
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.