[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post some writing you're proud of and get feedback.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: vore.jpg (4 MB, 1001x7000) Image search: [Google]
vore.jpg
4 MB, 1001x7000
ITT: Post some writing you're proud of and get feedback.
>>
If the events of July 5 2007 were an isolated instance, my disdain could be (at a stretch) construed as excessive. Sadly, though, Douglas’s high-school reunion was a mere link in the chain of his exclusively reprehensible existence. We’ve communicated on regular intervals for the past five years, (If it weren’t for my job I wouldn’t have spent a single second in his company) and every chance he got he’d ramble on about the book he was writing; a subtle psychological novel about a suicidal author writing a subtle psychological novel about a suicidal author. With the biggest shit-eating grin on his face – as if he’d discovered some lost secret of postmodernism – Douglas would claim he planned to kill himself after the book was published. I’d encourage him to do it. I knew he didn’t have the balls. Aside from that it was more of an act of human decency than anything else. Even if we ignore the fact that poor old Dougie Dex couldn’t possibly be getting any joy out of his ‘life,’ (in quotation marks because I shudder to put his existence on the same level as my own) he’s an actively evil person.
>>
bump?
>>
>>7835286
*posts dick pic*
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.