[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather be a literary genius with a 2 inch dong or a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1452994438405.png (591 KB, 905x917) Image search: [Google]
1452994438405.png
591 KB, 905x917
Would you rather be a literary genius with a 2 inch dong or a Salieri in Amadeus level writer where you have just enough talent to realize how shitty you are compared to the geniuses around you but you have a 6.5 incher
>>
Dongs don't fucking matter. If you're a world-conquering demigod of intellect you can have harems of teenage girls who will suck your weird shrimp boner and lick your asshole and pour their piss down your throat from beakers while roleplaying that they're lactating anime cowgirls or whatever the fuck you're into. Women will do literally anything you want if you achieve "famous genius" status. Being Salieri with a huge dong is a lot like the movie, where you're a sad old man reminiscing to a guy who doesn't give a shit that IF you had banged girls they would have loved your adequate dong.

Women are fundamentally psychical substrates. We'll never know how big Einstein's or Feynman's penises were, because whatever the truth, when you're an Einstein or a Feynman you can just command a womanbrain to reorder itself to a new reality. Napoleon could have had no penis at all and all the women he bedded would collectively agree it was 14 inches long, because he was Napoleon.
>>
>>7826434
napoleon was a huge cuck
>>
File: Geneviève Castrée 3.jpg (29 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Geneviève Castrée 3.jpg
29 KB, 450x300
>>7826423
I've tried average dick and no talent for long enough, so I'd be up for a change.
>>
File: 1448746609933.jpg (33 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
1448746609933.jpg
33 KB, 480x400
I'd rather just be me.
>>
File: Anthony.gif (729 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Anthony.gif
729 KB, 500x281
>>7826423
>tfw 6.75 inches; smart, hot, Russian girlfriend; and genius composer.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.