[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm publishing my book on lulu. should I use my own name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: anonymous factory.jpg (50 KB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
anonymous factory.jpg
50 KB, 740x416
I'm publishing my book on lulu. should I use my own name or meme that shit?
>>
>>7625248
Use your own name. You should be proud of your own work.

What's the short version on how lulu works?
>>
>>7625248
Anagram
>>
File: anonymouse.jpg (106 KB, 1294x605) Image search: [Google]
anonymouse.jpg
106 KB, 1294x605
>>7625319
i thought it could be an epic meme

you purchase the isbn first, (or get them to send you the form which they need you to fill out so your book can be sold which also has a fee) then you get the library code which you put into the title page so your book can be filed in a library, then you design the cover and the layout so that all the pages look nice in a single pdf file of the correct size of the book which you purchased. they send you five for free and then you have to buy the rest based on book size. then they list it on amazon

sorry for the weird way i wrote that, i got high
>>7625328
H[is] R[oyal] H[ighness] Elastic Emperor
>>
>>7626275
Ayyyyyyyyyyy I'm high too

I did not fucking understand that

I swear to go I'm hearing shit
>>
>>7626300
Lmao
>>
>>7625248
you mean use a Nom De Plume?
>>
>>7626340
I'm assuming so.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.