[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>comfy as fuck >patrician as fuck >ignites nostalgia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 41K7TYBGF4L.jpg (23 KB, 306x475) Image search: [Google]
41K7TYBGF4L.jpg
23 KB, 306x475
>comfy as fuck
>patrician as fuck
>ignites nostalgia for the university life I never had
>was written as a wish fulfillment for loser /lit/izens

How did things go so right?
>>
it all ends in tears though
>>
I preferred the Procopius version tbqh
>>
And just remember, when she wrote it, she was still hot. While EVERY WORD YOU READ was being fashioned, she had a moist young beautiful pussy. Every little shift in her chair, probably even every single keystroke made her pussy move and squish around just a little bit inside her, her boobs jiggle and sway and mush together sexily. You are reading something that caused a beautiful young woman's big fucking tits and hot wet pussy to move, constantly, endlessly, for hundreds if not thousands of hours. You are reading a manifesto of blood, sweat, and pussy juice. You're taking an engine of sustained pussy perturbation, turning it inside out, and painstakingly inscribing every single constituent letter of it onto the deepest regions of your mind, intimately associating the pleasure of reading it with the process of constant tit jiggling it created. You're practically making love to an eternally young Donna Tartt every time you turn a page of The Secret History. They say if you are truly careful, if you truly savour it, you can sometimes smell hints of her perfume, or feel her thigh brush against your hand.
>>
>>7497664
the tartt infatuation is retarded but underrated post tbqh
>>
>>7497664
So? All females have that junk.
>>
>>7497664
Also you don't know she didn't have some hideous beef curtains
>>
>>7497664
>>
File: 1435428436820.jpg (658 KB, 809x1098) Image search: [Google]
1435428436820.jpg
658 KB, 809x1098
>>7497664
>>
>>7500203
How old was she?
>>
>>7500210
I think she is 29 in that photo
>>
Thinking about Donna Tartt's pussy is fun, but what I really want is for her to fuck me in the ass with a comically large dildo.
>>
>>7500203
damn she was hot. and actually still somewhat is, fuckin milf
>>
is it sad that I'm genuinely more likely to read this book now that I know the author is physically attractive
>>
>>7500687
Now take that fact and extrapolate it to gender relations as a whole

Why did "Laurie Penny" get famous when there were a thousand other similar broads who weren't as attractive? Why do mediocre and talentless actresses get in blockbuster movies?

The really sad thing is that a high threshold for being ignored, like you had about this book back when you didn't know the author was cute, is actually what creates greatness. Most great men write a book as good as The Secret History, have it be completely ignored anyway because who gives a fuck there are lots of books of roughly that quality, and THEN push themselves to real greatness out of spite. What did Donna Tartt do?

Wrote the same fucking book five times a row, with the attention dwindling by 10% for every new wrinkle.
>>
>>7500727
She only has three novels. Also, a lot of the men who've won the Pulitzer recently are equally mediocre
>>
>>7500727
For me it's more surprising that some female writer is actually attractive like she was/is. I don't anticipate it anymore.

It won't make me to read her books though. I read and heard something about them and I have the feeling I'd dislike them a lot.
>>
>>7500727
>Laurie Penny
IMO she's really cute in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw) where David Starkey gives her a spanking for beign a spoiled brat and she starts stuttering and stumbling over her words and probably cried about it afterwards and it makes me want to hug her and kiss her and tell her everything is going to be all right
>>
>>7500748
>DFW was denied a posthumous pulitzer
>Joyce was never given the Nobel
why don't awards count for shit
>>
File: HM3meOE.jpg (55 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
HM3meOE.jpg
55 KB, 500x370
>>7500807
>was expecting an actual spanking
>video is actually some bullshit debate
>mfw
>>
>>7500816
DFW didn't deserve it anywayl.
>>
>>7500817
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see/do that to her too (bare-assed OTK), but it's also extremely cute how she tries desperately to justify her spoiled brat actions after being harshly reprimanded by an older gentleman
>>
>>7500687
It's a good read, very comfy and entertaining. Her books are good, but she only publishes one every ten years or so.

Some critics hate her though, it's not bloom-approved highbrow fiction.
>>
>>7500842
I don't know what Harold Bloom thinks of her, but I guess if he had a particularly positive opinion, then we'd know about it by now
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.