[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great books written after 2000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 620x947) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 620x947
I'm sick of reading comics I want some great contemporary books
>>
On The Edge by Rafael Chirbes
>>
>>8216017
There are none.
>>
From the question of which you are asking, it seems to me that you are inquiring about some literature written after the beginning of the twenty-first century.

Yes, I suppose I could recommend such a thing, albeit your reading prowess is obviously not that of my own considering your delve into... comics...

No worries, I am here to save the day, and to which book I recommend, is of course, the God Delusion.

Nowhere else will you find such a magnificent portrayal of arguments against the existence of "God".

This book has been my guiding hand, and has shown me the way, my friend. Use it to lead you out of darkness, and if you happen to subscribe to a so-called "God", this will cure you of your illness.

After finishing the book, please refer to the works of Christopher Hitchens, one of the most influential men of our time.

Thank you my good sir, and may your travels of enlightenment be swift and meaningful!
>>
>>8216247

is it ok to cringe at your own shitpost?
>>
File: 2666.jpg (65 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
2666.jpg
65 KB, 333x500
it's a meme, but it's a good meme
>>
File: seiobo2_3331581f.jpg (34 KB, 220x353) Image search: [Google]
seiobo2_3331581f.jpg
34 KB, 220x353
>>8216017
>>
File: leigh-bardugo-cover-slider.jpg (126 KB, 888x456) Image search: [Google]
leigh-bardugo-cover-slider.jpg
126 KB, 888x456
>>
>>8216247
Lol
<implying comics can't be literary

But really, The God delusion is an interesting book but didn't hold my interest that much. Christopher Hitchens, never tried him, might get into that.
thanks.
>>
>>8216250
Yes
>>
>>8216381

that was a shitpost (I wrote it)
>>
A Brief History of Seven Killings
>>
>>8216398

L
>>
>>8216017
Behead All Satans
The Magnificent Third Rail
Yurope + Yurope 2
>>
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.