[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsure and confused. Advice thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Olimarson1.jpg (22 KB, 407x480) Image search: [Google]
Olimarson1.jpg
22 KB, 407x480
I am, or was, a straight white male. 5' 6'', 21, military. After a bad breakup with a girl I really liked, I've found that I've been much more attracted to MtF trans and it's been 10 months since she broke up with me but still find I have a hard time trusting cis women. Is it simply emotional issues or am I just bi-curious? I feel really confused that I can't identify the problem if there is a problem at all. Opinions please? BTW, living in San Diego, could use tips for dating to.
>>
>>6218089
You're probably straight. You've realized for the first time how cold and mean women can be. Which is likely a shock given your age and having grown up being told women are all rainbows and sunshine. You'll get over it. They're not all horrible and they're not all wonderful. They're just humans.

You may well have some bi or curiosity in your as well, but that's likely bubbling more to the surface now because of how hurt you've been.

Relationships are hard. Expect to get hurt. It's worth it though. Good luck.
>>
>>6218112
I appreciate the response, It's been rough recently and have had no luck finding anyone to even hang out with.
>>
>>6218123
You're at a rough age. You're changing and most of the people you know are changing. It doesn't sound like you're really ready to date at this point. I would suggest finding a hobby and getting involved meeting some new people that way. Get some friends and let romance follow in it's own time.
>>
>>6218164
Thanks for the kind words, one of my hobbies is playing the harmonica and I'm very good at that, it's a matter of finding people who would want to listen or jam with me. I'll look into it.
>>
>>6218177
Good luck!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.