[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have some tips for getting a femboy-ish body? I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1455524552136.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1455524552136.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1800
Anyone have some tips for getting a femboy-ish body? I'll be following the exercise and diet tips from this guide but anything else or advice for if and how I should use the supplements like saw palmetto or mirifica. Also things to help tone down body and facial hair because fuck I look like big foot.
>>
>Also things to help tone down body and facial hair because fuck I look like big foot.

Have you tried shaving?
>>
>>6211985
For body, don't follow my advice, I just starve myself since I'm never hungry anyway and I'm too lazy to exercise

For hair
Pick one:
- Shave (quick but results are shit and last about a day)
- Wax (Good results but you either have to buy a lot or go to someone to do it for you and who wants to do that?)
- Epilation (Hurts the first couple of times and may cause ingrown hairs if you don't exfoliate properly)
- Laser / Electrolysis (best results but expensive)

You should at least laser face if anything
>>
>>6212133
My hair grows absurdly fast and tends to destroy razors. Like within a day it is full length again and I've run through a decent razor.
>>
File: 1440582432088.jpg (11 KB, 240x212) Image search: [Google]
1440582432088.jpg
11 KB, 240x212
>>6211985
cut off your testosterone-inducing balls
>>
>>6212232
But I have no money. And I have no pain tolerance to DIY it.
>>
>>6212208
How about waxing or an epilator? Or maybe even laser hair removal
>>
>>6212293
>DIY it

is.. is that a thing?
>>
>>6212404
Unfortunately

>>6212389
>>6212174
Looking at epilators, thanks for letting me know these exist. Anything I should look out for?
>>
>>6212430
If you end up buying an epilator, stick with it.
at first it'll hurt a lot just the sound of it will probably make you want to refund it.
If you stick with it you'll quickly get used to it and at worst it'll feel like small pinches.
>>
>>6212462
Do you have any recommendations on epilators? Or should I just go with whatever has the best reviews on Amazon?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.