[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on an Always Sunny shitposting page on Normiebook >there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: carmen.png (588 KB, 978x734) Image search: [Google]
carmen.png
588 KB, 978x734
>on an Always Sunny shitposting page on Normiebook
>there's a post about Mac's sexuality
>Carmen the tranny comes up in conversation
>that one nigga who jumps in with "a male having sex with somebody who identifies as female isn't gay"

Gay guy here. Why does Hollywood try to pretend fucking a tranny isn't super gay?
>>
>>6203179

Because if she
>has tits
>styles her hair like a woman
>removes all her body hair like a woman
>maybe has a vagina
>looks like a girl if T didn't fuck her up or had FFS
>sounds like a girl if she's practiced her voice or T didn't fuck her up
>dresses like a woman
>wears makeup
>is soft like a woman
>smells like a woman
>behaves like a woman
What masculinity is there to be gay for?
>>
>>6203221
The dick
>>
No see
Traps are gay, because they're men or boys trying to trick people into thinking they're girls
Trans women aren't gay, because the point is to be a woman in every aspect of life, not pretend to be one to get dick
>>
File: 1454743820365.jpg (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1454743820365.jpg
1 MB, 1280x960
>>6203428
Yeah no thanks I'm going to pick the guy with a masculine body shape, masculine face, body hair, facial hair AND a dick.
I mean you wouldn't sleep with a guy if he had a vagina, would you?
>>
>>6203536
No, but I'm gay. I like penis. I'd date anyone who has a dick (although I am lonely, so my opinion may be a bit different than normal)
>>
look idk about this tranny shit but mac is closet gay and it's a running joke

Besides the show doesn't pretend that. The general consensus of the show was that fucking a tranny with a dick was gay but fucking a tranny post-op wasn't. Later tranny comes back post op and she's marrying some dude. Before the gang were teasing mac about dating a tranny and he was insecure about it but post op everyone goes "oh hey that's fine and straight, hope they have a happy marriage".
>>
>>6203179
Because gay people are usually attracted to men. Pretty much the only manly think about the tranny is that they have a dick, and few people are attracted just on the basis of genitals.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.