[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /lgbt/ think of Cosmo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: 1462813023512.png (364 KB, 542x462) Image search: [Google]
1462813023512.png
364 KB, 542x462
What does /lgbt/ think of Cosmo?
>>
>>6163210
I'm not sure if he's just autistic or actually trans but he looks terrible either way.
>>
I don't know enough to think anything.
He was a pretty big speedrunner, now she's a speedrunner with an obnoxious tranny name. What more ought I say? She's not a big enough celebrity to influence opinion on trans issues, like Caitlyn J, and nor is she a massive autist like Chris Chan to reinforce the insane tranny stereotype. Am I missing something? I just don't think her transition is that significant from an lgbt perspective 2bh - it's probably more interesting to ask if she's still a worth while speedrunner, but that doesn't belong here.

Also, was Cosmo his actual name? I thought it was just a handle, but seeing as he's changed everything to Narcissa, I just wondered.
>>
>>6163210
i think she is very depressing, makes me feel depressed. Like holy shit that estrogen crap really does some crazy things man.
>>
He's autistic and admitted to having AGP on stream.
>>
>>6166907
No, they really didn't.
>>
>>6166983
yes he did, you must be one of those hons that hugbox the fuck out of him.
>>
She's a person who is, in our world, in the public eye and who really needs help. Psychological support.
>>
>>6166907
got a vid?
>>
>>6167002
Lol, you're just a retard that's obsessed with internet celebs.

Keep stirring up shit and spend your life online fag.
>>
>>6167251
Nope, he has his past broadcasts set to subs only unfortunately.
>>6167279
Hey, I'm not the one getting all worked up over some faggot being AGP. Are you Narcissa or something?
>>
>>6170286
What was the context? Was it just brought up out of nowhere or was it a chat question or what?
>>
>>6170508
He was accused of being AGP in the chat, he tried to dismiss the legitimacy of AGP but admitted to getting off to looking like a girl at the same time.
>>
Third worst possible name choice I've ever heard of.

Other than that, I'm glad I'm not in any kind of limelight. I don't know much about her, but people will take any excuse to trash someone if there's bandwagon potential.
>>
>>6166850
Every trans girl needs micronized progesterone, otherwise they'll be subjected to chronic PMS. Every cis girl has it, most trans girls don't.
>>
I saw one of her more recent videos,she has basically gone insane she really needs help. I really feel bad for her.
>>
proof that the trans hugbox community ruins peoples lives
>>
>>6163222
Lel all he does is reinforce the crazy tranny stereotype. Most of his follower base chucked him for that reason.
>>
>>6172008
It's more like proof that people who treat trans people like shit ruin lives.

But, whatever, you're free to believe whatever bullshit you want to believe.
>>
>>6172168
Cosmo ruined his own life
>>
>>6163210
I support her.

I feel bad for all the hate she gets :(
>>
>>6163210
Should do speed running, I don't really care about Cosmo.
I don't even know if Cosmo was her real name or not, I thought it was just a nick.
>>
>>6180617
her hands are all fucked up from speed running though :(
>>
Why does everyone call her a "he" when she is trans

yet we call arin who isnt trans a she
>>
>>6180640
In what way? Like she can't move them properly anymore?
>>
>>6180646
because he's not actually trans
>>
>>6163210
He was a necessary part of the show regardless of how annoying he could be.
>>
>>6182259
>Arin whateverhislastnameis speedrunner who has crossdressed before but says he isn't trans is trans
>Openly trans speedrunner isn't trans, obviously, even though she says she is

4chan logic
>>
>>6171643

>Every trans girl needs micronized progesterone, otherwise they'll be subjected to chronic PMS.

Progesterone increases the risk of clots. I'm not an old hon or a smoker, but id rather not risk it for the marginal benefits it would provide.
>>
>>6172018
I'm not saying she doesn't, but my point is she's a speedrunner, she's only really big in that community - someone like Jenner, who is in the public, are the main worries because they can affect huge swathes of public awarenss of trans issues - something that Cosmo could never and will never do.
>>
>>6180646
Some people find enjoyment in deciding which z tier celebrity is really a girl and who isn't.
>>
File: 1458691683752.png (592 KB, 659x438) Image search: [Google]
1458691683752.png
592 KB, 659x438
>She
>>
Used to watch when she was playing zelda but now there is no real draw. I only watched in the first place because of the skill level and now that is gone...
>>
>>6180646
erin is trans though
>>
>>6163222
>nor is she a massive autist like Chris Chan to reinforce the insane tranny stereotype. Am I missing something?

Yes, clearly.
>>
>>6163222
It's just a straight piece of shit doing a meme, like always. It's just a supa dupa dank.
>>
>>6166907
>>6166983
>>6167251
>>6170286
>>6170508
>>6170652
http://webmshare.com/Gy7w1
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/oxzeea.webm
https://u.pomf.is/mfmmcr.webm
>>
>>6191662
thanks anon, shame the rest of her tirade against real trans people isn't there
>>6191673
>https://a.pomf.cat/oxzeea.webm
my sides
>>
>>6191715
>her

It's one of your Christian pedophile friends doing a dank-a-rank. It's he.
>>
>>6191715
>>6191739
sorry, I meant to say he. wouldn't want to give cosmo actual dysphoria lol
>>
>>6163210

needs a fucking intervention
went fucking bonkers
like it's a totally different human being, personality, everything is just fucking off
like a brain transplant happened or something
>>
>>6191742
You were just trying to lend legitimacy to your fellow straight shit's lies, and I wasn't interested in helping you you infection. No need to apologize.
>>
>>6191763
what are you even saying, can somebody translate?
>>
>>6191780
I was "trying" to say that you're straight, and that Cosmo is straight, and that you were just one straight man sticking up for another straight man, no matter how evil he is, because that's what your kind always does, and that you're shit, and you're an infection on the planet.
>>
>>6191789

bigot
>>
>>6191793
And proud of it, and will never take anyone who's not bigoted against straight people seriously.
>>
>>6191789
"trying"???
also im a straight woman, but uh thanks? I'm glad to be an infection I guess
>>
>>6191801
You're a straight man. And you Christians being glad to be infections is part of the problem, stop that you dog shit.
>>
>>6191807
are you intoxicated right now?
>>
>>6191809
No. Why, are you you infection?
>>
>>6191662
nice find m8

>>6191715
sheeeit
gives me a pseudo buffalo bill vibe
>>
>>6191813
No but I wish I was
>>
>>6191816
Well since no meme professionals on 4chan ever tell the truth, that tells me that you're high as fuck. Maybe you should lay off the drugs, then maybe you'll have enough self control to not act so Christian.
>>
>>6191823
you caught me, I'm a high as fuck meme professional. Idk where u got the idea that I'm a christian tho.
>>
>>6191829
You meme like living dog shit, that's what gives me the impression that you're Christian.
>>
>still calling her Cosmo
>2016
>current post

check em
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.