[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans Girls with Genital Dysphoria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 38264872381374691.jpg (68 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
38264872381374691.jpg
68 KB, 645x773
>Why do you hate your genitalia?
>Why don't you let anyone fondle/go down on you?
>Do you ever cum anymore, or do you try to ignore that part of your body?
>Do you still have a libido, despite having dysphoria?
>Why is SRS appealing?

Questions from a guy in a new relationship with a trans girl who has "mild genital dysphoria" (her words) and can't express herself in the way she wants to. I just want to understand.
>>
Queer trans F with "some" genital dysphoria here:

1) It's inconvenient more than anything. Like, tucking sucks and makes me way self conscious about my clothing, etc.

2) It's hard not to think about it when someone is specifically paying attention to it, you know? I'm open to it sometimes but PIV is actually less stressful since my girlfriend will be on top and I can see her face and feel her body pressing against mine, etc.

3) Yeah, sometimes. It's not really the focus of sex for me anymore, like if I cum then cool but other times I'll be satisfied/tired out anyway and not worry about it. I'll usually finish with my hand after sex if I do and I'll masturbate sometimes but not super frequently.

4) I'm less proactive about sex I guess? I'll still get turned on and I like it a lot when my girlfriend is the one initiating/being assertive about it. Don't try to force the matter if your girlfriend hasn't explicitly given you the okay, though, and respect her consent.

5) I have mixed feelings about SRS. It's expensive and there's a long recovery and I'm scared of surgery in general, but on the other hand it would be convenient in the long run and I'd probably just enjoy having a vagina more.

Basically I'm pretty meh about my penis. It's okay I guess.
>>
File: 1453701617561.jpg (22 KB, 406x360) Image search: [Google]
1453701617561.jpg
22 KB, 406x360
>>6117857
i can't explain it. even though it's "perfect" I still don't want it. it's like its just wrong/ dosn't belong

>Why don't you let anyone fondle/go down on you?
I personally do, but it took me a while to get a hold of my self and say "it's okay anonette, it's just temporary. you just gotta use what you got for now"

>Do you ever cum anymore, or do you try to ignore that part of your body?
not without some form of penetration, and it's not for a lack of trying

since starting hormones, my libido has changed but it's still there. the way im attracted to people dosn't feel like my dick is in charge, but it feels like im special & lighter than air.... dosnt make sense, but that's how it feels

>Why is SRS appealing?
need it. the pain sucks, need less pills, i just want to be a normal girl, basically have a phantom vagina, and it's super hard to cum with a peen anyways
>>
>>6117857
I'll try to explain it to you

I don't particularly like rats, and for the purposes of this explanation I'll assume you don't either, but in case you do, just swap it out with 'toad' or something

imagine you have a rat attached to your crotch
when you move you feel the rat move. When you shower you can see the rat. When you wear tight clothes you worry other people can see the rat. When you go to bed you can feel the rat resting on your thigh
But you don't like rats. You really don't like rats. You want to rip it off and throw it away as far as you can. There shouldn't be a rat there, should there?
Then imagine you start dating a guy. He knows about the rat. You're not even sure if he's not one of those people with a fetish who only likes the rat, and doesn't care about the rest of you, but he seems nice enough.
You're watching a movie and it's a bit cold. The two of you snuggle up under a blanket. You start kissing him, things are heating up a bit. Suddenly he sticks his hands down your pants and he's touching the rat - you'd forgotten about that for just a bit, but now you're reminded. You're feeling like shit, so you push him away and get up and go to your room.

The guy goes onto 4chan to ask what the fuck happened

directed by m night shyallamallama
>>
>>6117857
I'm a cis, bi guy but I'm pretty certain I have genital dysphoria but not in the way a trans woman might have.

Because it's not big enough, covered in fordyce spots, the frenulum sort of blotch itself into brown spot on my shaft, I have small balls. Lots of things that I can't stop thinking about and have made me never show my dick to anyone.

>>Why don't you let anyone fondle/go down on you?
Same reason as above, my dicks is incredibly ugly so I don't want anyone to see it and be sickened by me.

>>Do you ever cum anymore, or do you try to ignore that part of your body?
I cum, but as with anything my loads are too small and it just gets me immediately depressed afterwards so I get stuck just thinking how cursed I feel being born with such ugly genitalia.

I have no libido. I have never gotten random erections.

>Why is SRS appealing?
It isn't, but I am constantly looking into penis enlargement technology and how far it is in development.
>>
>>6118104
>one of those people with a fetish who only likes the rat
Isn't it possible for someone to like all of you though, which would include that part? I wouldn't think of such a person as a fetishist.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.