[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Hugbox lines we are fed by our therapists/friends/family/etc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
File: Please.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Please.png
513 KB, 1280x720
ITT: Hugbox lines we are fed by our therapists/friends/family/etc

>You aren't masculine, I can tell you that :^)
>Male puberty? But puberty has barely touched you ::^^)
>You look better than most people who start this :::^^^)
>>
File: 10602390297.jpg (65 KB, 306x273) Image search: [Google]
10602390297.jpg
65 KB, 306x273
>>6114787
>talk to therapist and tell him im transexual
>"OH!"
>"YOU MEAN LIKE MS. DOUBTFIRE?"
>"How do you hide all of the clothes when you crossdress from your parents? I imagine it would be very difficult."
>"Dont you think its really risky crossdressing like that? What if you got caught?"
>"Do you do it every single time nobody else is home?"
>"Are you getting the sex change?"
>mfw
>>
>>6114843
>him
That's what you get for talking to a male therapist about trans stuff.
>>
>>6115485
i actually dealt with the opposite, my first therapist was a female and gatekept me to hell. Then I saw a new therapist and he was a guy and he was awesome with helping me with the proper paperwork and everything. He even understood alot of my issues.
>>
File: image dot jpeg.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image dot jpeg.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
from my therapist
>you know, despite being pre-transition i don't think you'll turn out bad
>your features are.. gender neutral
>i see women at the grocery store all the time with your type of face
>>
>>6114843
did he get his degree from /tv/?
>>
>>6115485
Its not my choice. I asked for a woman but they never got me one.
>>
>>6116761
no /fit/ degree in exercising and then got a masters in psychology
>>
File: IMG_4370.jpg (88 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4370.jpg
88 KB, 600x400
"Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness."
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 427x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 427x599
>first 10 minutes of hour long session that costs me $150;
>complain about body hair and how it makes me feel really bad about myself
>complain about shoulders
>complain about hips and ass/ no curves
>next 50 minutes of hour long session that costs me $150;
>"you are being so misogynistic not all women are hairless nymphs with curves"
>"I get it but you told me to wear more diverse clothes and I just told you why I don't, so I answered your question"
>"who cares if you have chest hair that when shaved makes you break out until there is hair again giving you a maybe 1 day window to wear something cute, you should wear that scoop neck boyfriend sweater you bought 3 weeks ago but haven't worn out yet even with the hair, you have to work with what you have and until you are comfortable enough with yourself to wear anything I won't give you hormones which would slow the growth of body hair to a crawl fixing the problem"
>"that is bullshit this is bullshit you are bullshit"
>"but you are wrong this is a process where you need to learn to accept yourself"
>"I accept myself I just won't make a fool of myself and wear open back/neck shit with body hair or razor burn showing"
>"then you don't want it bad enough and you will never get me to do informed consent with you, I need to know you are not just doing this for the wrong reasons"
>"nobody does this for the right reasons, we shouldn't have to in the first place, you are right it is misogynistic for me to feel like I can't wear things because they don't play with my lack of femme attributes/ abundance of masculine ones but that is why I want the hormones to fix it"
>"you need to fix your attitude before you can fix your body sweetheart"
>*deathglare*
>>
>>6119596
Kek
Did she actually refer to it as "informed consent"?
>>
>>6119596
Wow, how crappy. I feel bad for you, I was put on hormones easily. If you need help, let me know.
>>
>>6119596
Fuck her and just buy hormones online. Move to america. Youre not her fucking child. Tell that cunt to fucking suck your feminine cock. You dont have to see a psych to get meds in the usa. You just see an endo. Endo says are you sure this is what you want to do? 100% sure? Ok. Well you let me know if you feel awful or anything before we get too far in because we can fix it somewhat. Ill help you etc.

Youre an adult you make the decisions not your fucking retard wrangler.
>>
>>6119596
>female feminist psychologist
>>
File: image.gif (826 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
826 KB, 300x200
>>6119635
Y-yes please. *he is actually a very flamboyant gay man, likely suppressed mtf so probably closet cross dresser, thinks everyone else gets off on humiliation like he does and wants me to do the same.

I just want to be a housewife :/
>>
>you don't have very many female friends so I don't think you're as trans as you think
>>
>tfw you finally get tranny friends who are honest and tell you your voice is shit
It's both a good and a bad feel.
>>
Fuck man I would have preferred to be hugboxed by my family and friends, would have been better than the shit I got.

>"You'll never look good as a woman"
>"You're such a handsome boy! You're going to toss all that away to be an ugly freak"
>"You'll always look like a man"

But I guess in retrospect it made me work harder to transition, made me more determined.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 565x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 565x403
>>6120015
>tfw nothing but female friends but my therapist says it's because I want to bang them and the only reason I am considering transitioning is because deep down I think it will increase my chances of fucking them
>tfw I've already fucked every one of them and they are all trash in bed so nahhhhhh
>tfw I have them so I can live vicariously through them and learn their ways, just happened to get really drunk with one of them and the rest threw themselves at me over the course of a year
>>
Jesus Christ did I find the only therapist in the world that isn't completely loony tunes?
>go to meet therapist for first time, extremely self conscious
>polite introductions, some questions about how I feel and how long I've felt that way
>tells me something along the lines of "it's not as bad as you think, but you do have some work to do" or something equally yes/no
>leave first session with a recommendation to an endo, next month I'm on hrt
It was the most benign experience in my life
>>
File: index.png (14 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
index.png
14 KB, 221x228
>>6119596
>you have to work with what you have and until you are comfortable enough with yourself to wear anything I won't give you hormones
you should have get up and punched that fat feminist fuck in the face
>>
my mom says i pass but then she calls me by my dad's name sometimes. ok yeah early onset dementia around menopause age runs in my family and she's forgetful as hell but desu its hugboxing

trans friends say i pass. i'm androgynous, i've never met a woman who looked like me. i've never met a man who looked like me either. i'm a thing.
>>
File: smeg.jpg (33 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
smeg.jpg
33 KB, 492x492
>>6119596

>you need to fix your attitude before you can fix your body
>you have to work with what you have and until you are comfortable enough with yourself to wear anything
>learn to accept yourself :^)
In all seriousness, she's not wrong, you know. Except to attain these values require a tedious amount of time and maturity most people in their late teens/early 20s just don't have so she was being a bitch about it. It paints her as a sadist who gets off to seeing boys suffering in their masculine bodies because she most likely had a terrible relationship with her father and wanted to punish him bad.

t. professional armchair psychologist
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.