[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many trans women and very few trans men? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: images (1).jpg (13 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13 KB, 300x299
Why are there so many trans women and very few trans men?
Is it because men are worse pervs than women?
>>
>>6080763
Part of it has to be that trans men have a very easy time passing especially with hormones, and without hormones we just assume they are a dyke or a teenage boy and think nothing. But when you see a non-passing mtf (the majority of them by far) you instantly know what you see and are disgusted by it.

I would go as far as to say also, that I think FTMs are underreported and many never undergo transition and instead life as bulldykes. Almost all the bulldykes I've met basically screamed FTM in denial and breddy much did everything FTMs did just without hormones.
>>
You're assuming statistics are directly reflective of reality, when what's actually happening is our statistics on trans people are shit.

Your second statement is just bait.
>>
Trans men tend to pass better off you do see them but just don't think of them as trans. That or you'll confuse them with teenage boys or butch lesbians

If you're referring to this site exclusively, it'd imagine this site has a bigger demographic of men than women so more opportunities for them to be trans
>>
TERFs also claim there is alot more young women transistioning nowadays. So FTMs might become alot more common in the future. Although they might be invisible.
>>
Because degeneracy hits the hardest with those most pressured by society.
>>
>>6080779
Yeah that was totally bait XD
>>
File: FAQ.png (112 KB, 1162x1204) Image search: [Google]
FAQ.png
112 KB, 1162x1204
See last question.
>>
mtf here, i transitioned so i could have more boners
>>
>>6081046
but hrt gives you fewer boners
>>
>>6081089
woops
>>
Part of female privilege is an extremely wide range of gender expressions while still being considered female. Because women can express themselves however they choose without risk of violence, their is less need for them to transition (Everything within the male gender's roles are already available to women). Men do not have this privilege so they are not able to do feminine things without being trans.
>>
>>6081046
>>6081089
Is it true that hrt kills your dick? If so, why is that?
>>
>>6081118
>why does halting testosterone reduce activity in the male sex organ

gee i wonder
>>
>>6081118
Not totally true. Mine still works just fine.

But HRT lowers testosterone, shuts down the testes, and shrinks the prostate.
>>
>>6081131
I wondered because I didn't know how much blood flow for an erection was connected to testosterone.

>>6081137
So you don't ejaculate?
>>
>>6081151
When my prostate is stimulated enough I ejaculate (very watery ejaculate tho), otherwise I shoot blanks.
>>
>>6081155
Kinda sounds hollow, though I can't say the normal male sexual experience is enjoyable anyways.
>>
>>6081160
i can't speak for everyone but when you're on estrogen you'll probably care less about orgasming anyway.

there's a reason most women don't have an irrepressible urge to cum once every few days like most men do
>>
>>6081160
Idk I never got any enjoyment from ejaculating before or after transitioning. It's always like 'oh great goo to clean up gross'. It never felt like much.

It's kind of hard to explain but I definitely don't care that I can't ejaculate anymore. I can still orgasm from anal sex, but that's totally different from ejaculating with my cock.
>>
>>6081184
Are you using orgasm/ejaculation as different terms?
>>
>>6081151
>So you don't ejaculate?

I don't.

HRT is literally the same thing as "chemical castration" except with estrogen thrown into the mix. They put pedos on the same stuff we're on to kill their sex drives.
>>
>>6081191
I only ask because I have heard that the inability to ejaculate allows the sexual energy to keep building, because ejaculation and orgasm are different things - it's just that men have combined them into one thing and can't seem to separate them very easily.
>>
>>6081196
Does sex suck for you?
>>
>>6081205
I don't use my genitalia, so no.
>>
>>6081191
Yeah. Orgasm is a feeling... that release at the end. Ejaculation is just shooting stuff out of the tip of your penis. I've never gotten that feeling or that release from just fapping with my penis and ejaculating. I can reach orgasm from anal sex, but I don't ejaculate. If I fap while something is in my butt, the two are sometimes combined (as I mentioned above about watery ejaculate).

>>6081203
Idk I know after I take a second to mentally recover I just want more sex. I don't have a refractory period...
>>
>>6081229
How good does the orgasm feel? Thanks a lot for the info, it is all very helpful.
>>
>>6080815
>young women transitioning
Yeah if you call some trender on tumblr who cuts and dyes xir hair to be transitioning
>>
>>6080763
Yea, aren't you that pedophile who got banned for cp and keeps spamming 4ch in revenge? Why the grudge against lgbt?

Why do pedo like you turn everything into something about sex?

Pretty creepy, mods will want to know you're back.
>>
>>6081191
i wasn't. women love orgasming and all, but it's a lot more optional for them than it is for anyone with much testosterone in them
>>
>>6081240
Um... good. Really good? Like an orgasm?

Idk
>>
>>6081116
>Female privilege
Nice meme
>>
Everyone everywhere should be forced to transition genders multiple times consecutively until they forget which one they were originally.
All gender problems would be solved.
>>
>>6081555
Why are women so adamant about trying to maintain their privilege at all costs.

If you want to see who has privilege over who you need only look at sentencing lengths for the same crime. White people receive shorter sentences than blacks, therefor whites have more privilege. College grads receive shorter sentences than people who didn't go to college, therefor college grads have more privilege. Rich people get shorter sentences than poor, striaghts get shorter sentences than gays, cis people get shorter sentences than trans people. It is clear that this is the most objective way to way to look at privilege. And Women receive shorter sentences than men. Women are more privileged and nothing is more privileged than a white woman who continually get slaps on the wrists for their crimes.
>>
>>6081555
Spotted the feminazi. Cis women in the western world have all the freedom they could ask for when it comes to gender and sexual expression. It's why the majority of tumblr transtrenders are cis females who appropriate the struggles of actual trans people so they can attract attention have a little fashion show. They're enabled to do all of this safely because of their female privilege. If a male walked around flaunting his beard in a dress calling himself "non binary" he'd be harassed, labeled a pervert and eventually physically attacked by straight men who are egged on by straight women that are terrified of him. Gender nonconformity is heavily policed and harshly punished by cis men and women that conflate it with sexual deviancy and predatory behavior. A major reason trans women get so much hatred and violence is because cis women cry wolf and get their men to attack them. It's why the bathroom panic we're seeing today is so focused on trans women and feminine men rather than trans men and masculine women-which btw are indirectly hurt by it as well because these panicked hordes of people have no clue what an actual trans woman looks like and wind up defaulting to targeting people that look like men.

Masculinity and maleness in any shape or form is being demonized so hard by misandrist feminists and paternalistic neoconservatives that it's backfiring on cis women who flaunt it. Already, there are a number of cases involving butch lesbians that were tossed out of women's bathrooms because people were paranoid and mistook them for men. I fully expect more to prop up as long as this panic continues. If it is perpetuated, cis women will get a taste of their own medicine and their gender expression will be limited as a result.
>>
The vast majority of young transitioners are actually FtMs.
>>
File: FuzhtK7.webm (217 KB, 578x358) Image search: [Google]
FuzhtK7.webm
217 KB, 578x358
All I can see here is deviancies, excuses and BULLSHIT!!
>>
Probably because the default developmental path for humans is female. It's far more likely to have an interrupt to a developmental process than it is a false start. Therefore, I'd imagine far more males have the masculinization process of their brain interrupted (making them think they're girls) than girls having the masculinization process initiated. Just my guess though
>>
>>6081841
Percentages are rather equal. It's just transwomen are more likely to feel the need to transition. As said, women already have the full range of male presentation open to them. A much higher percentage of transmen can satisfy that need for masculine expression by society sanctioned means without transitioning.
>>
>>6080763
Pedo get out
>>
>>6081205
No, we have a sex hormone still (estrogen) so we still have a sex drive. It's just different.
>>
File: Hotaru_Tomo_of_Sailor_Moon.png (65 KB, 200x211) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru_Tomo_of_Sailor_Moon.png
65 KB, 200x211
>>6080763
Why so many women are more gay (Lesbian) than there are gay men? Please explain.
>>
>>6080763
>Why are there so many trans women and very few trans men?
There aren't really, trans men just get less attention because they're taken less seriously and pass more easily because of the effects of T whereas trans women get more attention because men are seen as predators more in general and as bad for trying to corrupt the "purity" of women along with them not passing as well because of T.
>Is it because men are worse pervs than women?
Well you might assume that if you thought that it's caused by perversion because of your feelings of disgust towards it but the actual science shows a physical neurological difference in regions of the brain that are non-plastic past the womb and no real indication that it is due to "perversion".

This seems like /pol/ bait but I gave an honest answer anyway.
>>
>>6082985
except it's the opposite. Gay men vastly outnumber gay women. Both on 4chan and real life.
>>
>>6080763
Transmen, like actual men, get on with their lives and keep their stupid mental illness to themselves like normal human beings.
>>
There is no tranny option for female bodied people in public.

If you see a woman dressed like a man, its a dyke. If you see a passing transman its a man.

If you see a man dressed femmy, its a fag, if you see a man dressed like a woman, its a tranny, if you see a passing transwoman, its a woman

If you're wondering why there is no ftms on the internet. they're all on tumblr, because tumblr is where all the softcunts are, and most ftms due to being raised female, are soft cunts.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.